Does it make a difference?

DatMo

4 bumps in 0ne minute and 2 more in the next hour

if you keep it up nobody will respond to this post and it will probably get locked by addmin

Sorry. I didn't know it worked like that. I just joined today. ;p

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I'd love one. I just wish they were in my price range and didn't have so many problems.

bump.

Cant expect a 40 year old vehicle not to have problems..

and considering,they are minor

bump.

Cant expect a 40 year old vehicle not to have problems..

and considering,they are minor

I know waht you mean. but I don't know how to deal with much and I don't want too much rust to grow. That's my main problem. I might uby one from 510 keeper if he can lower his price but it has wide body which i hate on 510s :/

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I know waht you mean. but I don't know how to deal with much and I don't want too much rust to grow. That's my main problem. I might uby one from 510 keeper if he can lower his price but it has wide body which i hate on 510s :/

waht I nean is, never not gonnu haz no prollys,wit a fiveonezero,theyz oldz..

Rust iz naturez recycling

Easily remedied with a

Space to work on

Money

Welder

Grinder

Chemical stuff

Rest comes with the territory ... It's part of the love/hate ... More love than hate even with 99 problems

I just welded in new floor pans/giant firewall section/frame rail repair/battery tray area in my 240z not very long ago. More time consuming than anything. But well worth it.

Easily remedied with a

Space to work on

Money

Welder

Grinder

Chemical stuff

Rest comes with the territory ... It's part of the love/hate ... More love than hate even with 99 problems

I just welded in new floor pans/giant firewall section/frame rail repair/battery tray area in my 240z not very long ago. More time consuming than anything. But well worth it.

So things like this that are expected shouldn't be taken as a serious problem to me? My price range is low too. So I get what I pay for. Soon enough. I do appreciate the help everyone.