Leaving the datsun game

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

inspections are tough i got sent awy once for leaving my truck running while waiting n line.....the old wsp inspection station on 93 was run by a dyke nazi ad if u looked at her wrong she would send u away....yet sometimes u would go thee and they or she would pass u with out any real trouble.. it was always a crap shoot....

Why is it every time you post a thread Jalen, I lose precious minutes of my life? Don't do a non-titled 510. Sell the z, molest something else for a while. Then if you learn on the other cars, maybe you'll get back into Datsuns. Or you could just buy yourself a brand new Chevy Aveo. They're nice, super pimp. Chicks will flock to you by the scores. :D

I would love to continue the old school import thing,, beyond datsun, myself. Would like to find a toyota crown, or older mitsubishi plymouth colt... Good luck withthe wagons. Those have a cool and mean look to them.

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that im leaving the datsun game for awhile. (i am not leaving ratsun,yet haha) I have been looking at old corollas

te 70 te71 ke70....etc. And im falling in love with the wagons. So i was just wondering what you guys liked better a

te 71 wagon

https://www.google.c...J9UybOJAt-DgZAG

or

Te38 Wagon

https://www.google.c...hOMybjALXg4GYCg

the plan would be slam it on diamond racing wheels, and daily it. Untill i save up for a 510 4 door, 411, or a rb, 1jz swapped z,

definetly like the 71 better

Alright. decided not to get 510. helping the guy sell it now.

if i end up getting a few hundred before he sells it. ill cut it in half and hang half of it in my bedroom and the other half in my garage. :rofl: