I'm tall. I need a new bench/seat. Any suggestions?

So I'm 6'3 and there's not a lot of head room in my 620. So I'm looking for a seat or bench that maybe has a little less cushion. Was also thinking of taking the bench off the rails but would like suggestions first Any pictures or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks bros.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i drove my truck around for a day with no seat sitting on the floor... lots of room , could see fine, ass cheek fell asleep after twenty minutes of driving... that was annoying...seriously i think modifying the stock seat is the easiest way.... i tried buckets but didnt like how straight up and down it had to be or if i slid it forward and leaned how little room i had ... so i scaped the buckets idea earluy... plus i grew up on bench seats and have some wierd afinity for benchs now...as far as my bench seat mod i just took a couple inches out of mounting height....still have to make the arc for the tranny tunnel but i should gain a few more inches of head room....right now the warn out bench works perfect... takes me a second or two to wiggle down in it but once i m there...its really quite comfortable...as long as i dont need anything in my pockets like wallet or phone.. i make sure all my pockets are empty before begining my egress....

sorry about the whining comment i was being sarcastic...

Yea I think I'm taking it off the rails. And im thinking of getting a smaller stearing wheel just so i wont be driving with my knees I'll post pictures of it. Just wondering if anyone swapped there seat out. Thanks guys for the input.