Datsuns

I was bored and I know how everbody likes pics. So I thot I would post some pics of Datsuns I have photod over the years. These are some I have owned and others. Enjoy:D

521002.jpg[/img]

620s001.jpg[/img]

shinyrims002.jpg[/img]

ToddsDime.jpg[/img]

friendsDats004.jpg[/img]

friendsDats001.jpg[/img]

510s022.jpg[/img]

RaysBBQ011.jpg[/img]

nissansho07023.jpg[/img]

nissansho07005.jpg[/img]

XXXMeet029.jpg[/img]

XXXMeet022.jpg[/img]

XXXMeet021.jpg[/img]

XXXMeet010.jpg[/img]

XXXMeet011.jpg[/img]

olbluwithstockers004.jpg[/img]

620chrome003.jpg[/img]

XXXMeet038.jpg[/img]

friendsDats002.jpg[/img]

friendsDats005.jpg[/img]

nissansho07007.jpg[/img]

nissansho07011.jpg[/img]

nissansho07015.jpg[/img]

nissansho07031.jpg[/img]

rides028.jpg[/img]

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MAn I still just LOVE that 620 w/ the wide whites and spinners (is that what they call those hub covers?) and peep mirrors. Last I heard it was for sale. I wonder what ever happened to it?

Guest jaimesix
MAn I still just LOVE that 620 w/ the wide whites and spinners (is that what they call those hub covers?) and peep mirrors. Last I heard it was for sale. I wonder what ever happened to it?

You like 620s?? Check these 620 cousins, never seen in the US. There are short bed and long bed versions. :eek:

2328429_231_full.jpg

2328429_232_full.jpg

2328429_233_full.jpg

2328429_229_full.jpg

2328429_196_full.jpg

2328429_192_full.jpg

:Sports/racing version

2328429_230_full.jpg

Cool.

Jaime._________________________________________________________

My friend Crazy Edd sold that 620 @ the Auction last winter. It has been on craigslist here in the Lakebay area for $2900.:eek: It has not sold that I know of. It needs the whole front end rebuilt.

Guest jaimesix
Cool Jamie! I've seen some pics of the 620 sedans and utes, but not those. Very neat!

Yea Fisch , these Datsuns are interesting. I do not know the model nomenclature. Would be cool to have one of these, really, really exclusive!

Jaime.____________________________________________________________

You guys are going to force Me to get a 510!!!! I just found a fourdoor... how much are they worth? Actually I'd like a "goon" after seeing Marks last Sunday. Maybe somebody would trade Me a "goon" for a fourdoor 510?????

On these photos, NOTICE the difference on the U620 "flower" hubcaps and the ones on the green Z. The Z has 5 "petals" (???) and the truck has 6. I am looking for a set (4) of 6 "petel" flower hubcaps ai anyone sees any for sale. Thanks!!

cool AC on that orange 510. is that a NOS part?!?! :D

No, that is an aftermarket evaporative cooler. I had one on my RL411 when I drove it from Great Falls Montana to San Bernardino CA in 1969. It really came in useful near St George Utah. You filled the cylinder with water and pulled a string that rotated and soaked the inner fiber covered drum. Ram air did the reat and the evaporative cooling effect was great. You had to keep pulling the string depending on the heat.