Iv never wanted a new car before....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya that was all mentioned earlier in the thread.

DTP they are both cool but they both hold high spots in my most annoying cars I have ever worked on category lol. z32's are total women too they need constant attention and money lol.

Ya that was all mentioned earlier in the thread.

DTP they are both cool but they both hold high spots in my most annoying cars I have ever worked on category lol. z32's are total women too they need constant attention and money lol.

:rofl: bahahah ... GREAT analogy :thumbup:

I just saw one today, very pretty electric blue. Nice looking little car in the real world. The grill was kinda blah because it was a jynormous black nothing on the front. Douchebag driving it missed a shift and bogged pretty bad. Had hair like ryan seacrest. I hope thats not the fate of them all.

I was out driving yesterday and was going to test drive one, but I didn't get to as they didn't have any in stock. So I got back in my Z that makes more power, and weighs less, but not as good handling and no A/C and drove away smiling the whole way home. If I were in the market to buy a 25k car I would definitely look into this, but honestly I could have a 4 year old STI for that and have some change in my pocket (Maybe) it is hard to justify a new car. When this car drops below the 10k mark I will start looking seriously at ownership.

I was out driving yesterday and was going to test drive one, but I didn't get to as they didn't have any in stock. So I got back in my Z that makes more power, and weighs less, but not as good handling and no A/C and drove away smiling the whole way home. If I were in the market to buy a 25k car I would definitely look into this, but honestly I could have a 4 year old STI for that and have some change in my pocket (Maybe) it is hard to justify a new car. When this car drops below the 10k mark I will start looking seriously at ownership.

4 year old STI for 25K?

Yes, a subaru STI 4 years old I am not saying all are that price, but deals can be had, also the FR-S has been being marked up closer to 27k from what I have read. Don't get me wrong this car is cool, but I wish it was much closer to the 20k price rather than the 25 to 30k price.

I Guess this is technically 5 years old now, so a 5 year old STI that is a good deal for the performance you get. That being said I should just caveat this whole thing and say I have never spent over 10k on a car I find it crazy to go into debt for a car. Hence my reason to buy old datsuns. Also I am not affiliated with the CL advert below just gives an idea.

http://denver.craigs...3164703899.html

It doesnt matter how many years old it is, its used lol. You want to compare used cars vs one new one we could be here months. There are 100's of used cars that are great bang for buck deals.

Well, I hope Skib ends up getting one and drives the crap out of it. Wish I could even thing about a 27k car right now,, but I gotta make do. Im tempted to trade everything for a couple of old diesels,, and hunker down...