1972 Datsun 510 2 door $3500

We had this Blue 72 2 door 510 for 13 years. Sold it last year but it never left. So it is for sale once again

I bought this car from a little old lady in 98-99 drove it home. And daily drove it for 2-3 years with a stock L16 and auto tranny.

Then I took it apart, thinking I would have it back on the road in a short time (no shop at the time only a car port).

While apart, I sandblasted and shaved the engine bay, Epoxy sealed the engine bay and stored it in the carport. Move it to the shop once built and continued to store it.

Here are the pics

blue2door.jpg

P6010002.jpg

P6010001.jpg

P6020009.jpg

P6120037.jpg

P6120038.jpg

P6120039.jpg

P6300002.jpg

P6300001.jpg

P6300003.jpg

P6110022.jpg

P6110026.jpg

lasvagas11_2466.jpg

lasvagas11_2468.jpg

P6120034.jpg

Yes $3500 and this includes a clean title in hand

Painted engine bay: sand blasted, stich welded, shaved countless holes, battery tray etc. You pick the color No candies. Now it is ready for a swap

Complete car untouched wiring harnest, clean taillights, complete headlights. Etc

The uni body is very clean floors have been completely sandbasted, repaired (driver. Pan rust) seam sealed and painted.

Missing front seats, I have a rear seat and door panels. (all black) had blue

All glass: 1/4er windows are cherry, rear glass door glass, and new front windshield

Does not include any rubber

I changed the front fenders on the car (the stock ones had dents from a fender bender)

Front apron is fiber glass

Will help with drop off

530-575-0911 james

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought my asking price was a bit high. However I would charge someone a minimum of 1000 bucks to sandblast, shave, and paint there engine bay. And they would have to take it apart

and thats a bargain....at that price

Hmmm . . . .

Something is up . . .

:w00t:

and it's good!

That's all I have to say about that!

blue2door.jpg

I am the lucky buyer of this car! I'm going to call this car "The Keeper"!

I will start a build thread and hopefully James and Victory can post some pics during the prep and paint process!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.