Hello everyone, new member from PA!

Hey guys my name is Chad, and I just found myself a 510. I first fell in love with Datsuns when my friend Tyler (strang3majka) bought a '72 510 named "Little Miss Sunshine." From the time I pushed it onto the trailer at "Datsun Dave's" house to when we finished putting the car back together overnight during spring break I enjoyed working on the car. Sadly he traded it away for a Sentra 200sx, and then for multiple cars after that. Finally the owner of Little Miss Sunshine posted a for sale on craigslist, and I knew it was destiny for me to buy her back and bring it home. If everything goes well I'll have the money tomorrow and picking her up on Saturday. If you have never seen the car here's a picture from when Tyler owned it.

DSC09324.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually apart of a Subaru group in my local area. We usually have 30+ cars attend ranging from STis and WRXs to Legacys, Foresters, and a few SVXs. I know they will all want to see this when I get it street legal.

Welcome Chad,

Glad to hear you are getting Little Miss Sunshine.

I was sorry to hear when Tyler decided to sell her. I thought he would have been a great new member to the Datsun Family.

I hope you will enjoy your new car. Let me know if you need any help or parts. I have plenty.

Welcome to the Datsun Family.

David (there is another Datsun Dave)

Hey David I was hoping you would find this thread. I was sad when Tyler sold it because I helped him every weekend and during spring break to assemble the car. Then I saw that Brad was selling it and knew it was the right opportunity to get it back. I may need some parts and when I get the car and put together a list I'll let you know what I need. Thanks!

Hey David I was hoping you would find this thread. I was sad when Tyler sold it because I helped him every weekend and during spring break to assemble the car. Then I saw that Brad was selling it and knew it was the right opportunity to get it back. I may need some parts and when I get the car and put together a list I'll let you know what I need. Thanks!

Glad to hear your enthusiasm. I will help if I can. Just let me know.

David

Even just , 2 Datsuns is a meet ,, Then the guys around you see that what your doing is kinda cool and they start looking at that old rust bucket in the neighbors yard.....Pretty soon you gots yerself a party.. :)

And welcome

Even just , 2 Datsuns is a meet ,, Then the guys around you see that what your doing is kinda cool and they start looking at that old rust bucket in the neighbors yard.....Pretty soon you gots yerself a party.. :)

And welcome

haha well that's how I got into Datsuns. If it wasn't for my friend buying Little Miss Sunshine before me I wouldn't of known anything about them. Everything is set to pick up the car on Saturday morning. I'M SO EXCITED!

• Like 1

Hey guys my name is Chad, and I just found myself a 510. I first fell in love with Datsuns when my friend Tyler (strang3majka) bought a '72 510 named "Little Miss Sunshine." From the time I pushed it onto the trailer at "Datsun Dave's" house to when we finished putting the car back together overnight during spring break I enjoyed working on the car. Sadly he traded it away for a Sentra 200sx, and then for multiple cars after that. Finally the owner of Little Miss Sunshine posted a for sale on craigslist, and I knew it was destiny for me to buy her back and bring it home. If everything goes well I'll have the money tomorrow and picking her up on Saturday. If you have never seen the car here's a picture from when Tyler owned it.

The 200sx and the Conquest. The 200sx I never planned on keeping from the get go. That leaves the Conquest which needed more money than it was worth and the motor tore down again...therefore I bought a running car that I plan on keeping.

just saying.

The 200sx and the Conquest. The 200sx I never planned on keeping from the get go. That leaves the Conquest which needed more money than it was worth and the motor tore down again...therefore I bought a running car that I plan on keeping.

just saying.

and now the bimmer.