CHECK OUT THE NEW STICKER!

Hey guys, I started making stickers again and this is the first batch of the new run, I will be doing a line of vintage J-tin decals in the "DEATH BEFORE DOMESTIC" line I am doing. Let me know what you think, I am taking orders 6$ each shipped, these are about 5"x9" 2 color high quality vinyl. . I can do different colors upon request as well. And if you dont know i do custome stuff to so let me know if you want something custome made for your ride.

THANKS!!! and let me know what you think!

my paypal is cruelaswinter@gmail.com PM me for any questions

IMG_20120611_062915.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

reaaaaaly?

gonna use that beat herrafrush Z?

41787_214277156210_9019_n.jpg

I have to double this, Ive got overwhelmed by the writing that didn't noticed which car was....... I think there are way much better looking Z, than that one.

I have to double this, Ive got overwhelmed by the writing that didn't noticed which car was....... I think there are way much better looking Z, than that one.

take it easy guys, its just a sticker! :P I plan on making a bunch of different ones. If you dont like it dont buy it.

reaaaaaly?

gonna use that beat herrafrush Z?

41787_214277156210_9019_n.jpg

Buyers

1/ Replies WILL be limited to questions about the item for sale and 'reasonable offers'. All others will be removed at the moderators discretion.

2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned, totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions.

Skib arnt you admin/staff? Do these rules not apply any longer?

I'm sure both the owner of the car (Yuta, a good friend of mine) and whomever took the original photo would be more than happy to grant you permission to use that imagery, but you HAVE to clear it with them. It's their creative property not to mention it would be the respectful thing to do. Sorry to the mods if this is deemed a negative post, I just work with creative and intellectual property on a daily basis. Good luck to you, sir.

I'm sure both the owner of the car (Yuta, a good friend of mine) and whomever took the original photo would be more than happy to grant you permission to use that imagery, but you HAVE to clear it with them. It's their creative property not to mention it would be the respectful thing to do. Sorry to the mods if this is deemed a negative post, I just work with creative and intellectual property on a daily basis. Good luck to you, sir.

Well you can look at that picture and say "hey I know that guy!", I cant and I am sorry but when I find a random image on google it is very diffucult to track down the source and verify the orginal owner of it. If you want to contact your friend and put him in touch with me feel free, i dont even have a way to verify your telling the truth either so the water starts to get a little merky on the internet...

I just wanted to make some stickers for my fellow ratsun and J-tin enthusist to enjoy and support our community, I am not trying to make a million dollars here.

Well you can look at that picture and say "hey I know that guy!", I cant and I am sorry but when I find a random image on google it is very diffucult to track down the source and verify the orginal owner of it. If you want to contact your friend and put him in touch with me feel free, i dont even have a way to verify your telling the truth either so the water starts to get a little merky on the internet...

I just wanted to make some stickers for my fellow ratsun and J-tin enthusist to enjoy and support our community, I am not trying to make a million dollars here.

No, you're taking someones property (ie motormaven's picture, Yuta's car) and using it to make money for yourself without giving any credit or asking for permission. Unfortunatlely, we call that stealing. Looks bad man. I recommend taking your own pictures and using it for your own design instead of cheaping out and just going on google images. But whatever this will probably just be a negative comment for you.

• Like 1