POTD 2008 *Pics*

It was a nice day (a lot warmer than G.G.:blink:) Pretty good showing tho I figured more Dattos would be there:( Very cool setting and it was cool seeing the ones that did show up. My fav was the Black 521 from Oregon:cool: I also want to thank Bleach for getting this thing together and thank Gary for the awesome seats! Thanks Icehouse for the Coke. Thanks RickRat for the pickles and the mustard Thanks for the BBQ for whoever it was that brought it. Thanks to my Nephews for driving my other Dats. Thanks to my Nephew Kevin for being the cook!

POTD001.jpg[/img]

POTD002.jpg[/img]

POTD003.jpg[/img]

POTD005.jpg[/img]

POTD006.jpg[/img]

POTD007.jpg

POTD008.jpg[/img]

POTD009.jpg[/img]

POTD011.jpg[/img]

POTD012.jpg[/img]

POTD014.jpg[/img]

POTD016.jpg[/img]

POTD017.jpg[/img]

POTD018.jpg[/img]

POTD020.jpg[/img]

POTD021.jpg[/img]

NOTICE THE SHORTENED STEERING COLUMN

POTD022.jpg[/img]

POTD025.jpg[/img]

HEY! BUMPERETTTES ON A 620?

POTD026.jpg[/img]

A SMASHED 68 BUMPER:(

POTD027.jpg[/img]

POTD028.jpg[/img]

POTD029.jpg[/img]

POTD030.jpg[/img]

RATSUNS ELDEST MEMBER?:blink:

POTD032.jpg[/img]

PTHEDUDES SWEEEET 75 SIX-TWO- O

POTD033.jpg[/img]

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anybody notice how sexy I look with my new haircut?:fu:Itwas good times for sure.

The driving bridge shot is the Tacoma narrows.The other one from underneath is the bridge the meet was at.

Definitely got moist over the black 521.I like the discs and most of all the shortened steering shaft.Thats on my list now!

Did the mustard 620 guy and wagon kid get moving all right?I hope I was of some help.I cant keep my hands out of the mix when theres a datto in need.

Well, you guys sure made Paula's day! :) She's tickled pink that others liked it. I'm just glad you're so forgiving about the paint! :) From 20 feet, it looks fine, but any closer and I have to start making appologies!!!

It was an awesome day for a drive in a Datsun! 3hrs was a bit long for me....thank goodness Paula loves to drive cause I don't! We loved the location. We also had a blast hanging out with old friends and meeting some new ones :) Hope to see you all at Canby!

....oh....her 521 will change a bit more for Canby if I can get the NL done quick enough!!

Thanks Bleach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...almost forgot...the really nice blue 521 belongs to John Ramos. Dave is MIA for the most part. I keep in touch with him off forum...he's doing fine. Last I heard he was coming to Canby one way or another! :)

WOW...that looks like a fun time for all...The weather looked to be just a tad bit cooler than the 104 degrees we had...(Oh and I am with John, what the heck is all that green stuff there in the park....trees and green leaves?????? shade???? whats that all about?)...........OK I want to give a shout to all the 620 pickups, wow nice guys....Got a question for Bleach....Kevin, is that a cloth rising sun flag on the "Z" or is that painted on?..(think I know the answer, but was wondering.....) again so nice to see all of your rides...next time you are all together, could ya do a group picture with names so we down here could put faces to names...???? thanks again for the photos Ron

...next time you are all together, could ya do a group picture with names so we down here could put faces to names...???? Ron

I totally meant to do a group pic this time!:mad: Its just that when you start seeing all the other rides your mind goes........:blink::eek::lol:

It was a perfect day for a BBQ. About 75 in the sun and a nice cool 70 or so in the shade:cool: The day b4 here in the Seattle area it was 88:eek: Us NorthWet peeps about died from heat exhaust shun:blink: