POTD 2008 *Pics*

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok....q for the owner of the FRONT red 620....

-what size wheels and tires are you running?

-how much have you dropped it F/R?

....I love it's stance! (I might go just a bit lower in the front, but Awesome truck!!!)

DSCN0017.jpg

They are 15x7 Toyota 4x rims (just like the pathfinders) with 205-60-15 tires. Its got 2" blocks in the back and the front is prbably lowered 4-5 "

I did have 3" blocks on the back and it looked sweet but it made a driveline noise. It was way lower than my 76 620 but that is because it has 2 less leaf springs. I cut the front bumpstops for better clearance.

Today was fun.I hope you guys with the wagon and 620 made it home fine.Sorry I couldnt stay longer to help out.Was the choke closed on that thing..??You need a new longer cable and that setup will work fine(afterthoughts).

Thanks to bleach for setting it up.Thanks pumpkin for the suprise center caps.:D

here's some pics

2008_0517Image0060.jpg

2008_0517Image0053.jpg

2008_0517Image0050.jpg

2008_0517Image0063.jpg

2008_0517Image0055.jpg

2008_0517Image0054.jpg

2008_0517Image0052.jpg

2008_0517Image0049.jpg

good F'n times:D

oooh toyotas got #2 and 3 pics of the datsun meeet.

oh burn:fu:

i love the ratty-ness of your rides and 1lo your truck makes it hard to sit.

deffinitly gonna make a all import old skool meet happen by the end of summer:cool:

WHOA WAIT!!!! When did Paula's truck get bombed black? I thought it was just a look-alike til I seen a pic of Mike. I've been away too long......

-Brian

WHOA WAIT!!!! When did Paula's truck get bombed black? I thought it was just a look-alike til I seen a pic of Mike. I've been away too long......

-Brian

I know, right :D

More pics :cool:

DSCN0059.jpg

DSCN0060.jpg

DSCN0061.jpg

DSCN0062.jpg

DSCN0063.jpg

DSCN0064.jpg

DSCN0065.jpg

DSCN0066.jpg

DSCN0067.jpg

DSCN0068.jpg

DSCN0069.jpg

DSCN0070.jpg

DSCN0071.jpg

DSCN0072.jpg

DSCN0073.jpg

DSCN0074.jpg

DSCN0075.jpg

DSCN0076.jpg

DSCN0077.jpg

DSCN0078.jpg

DSCN0079.jpg

DSCN0081.jpg

DSCN0082.jpg

DSCN0083.jpg

DSCN0084.jpg

DSCN0085.jpg

DSCN0086.jpg

Looks like You guys had a cooler locataion for Your car show than We had!!!!

Questions:

1. Are the bridge driving shots (that Datsunfish posted) the same bridge You are parked underneath?

2. Is that David Murphy's blue 521 and if so, how is He? I haven't heard from David in a while and hope He's doing OK.

3. Big Dave, where did You get the (velcro) battery cover? And is that a stock Nissan oil cap that was somehow chromed (like a plastic 78-79 grille)?

4. Does the "skeleton" guy in the orange 210 keep You from getting tickets in car pool lanes?!?

5. Is this an annual event?

Looks like You guys had a cooler locataion for Your car show than We had!!!!

Questions:

1. Are the bridge driving shots (that Datsunfish posted) the same bridge You are parked underneath?

2. Is that David Murphy's blue 521 and if so, how is He? I haven't heard from David in a while and hope He's doing OK.

3. Big Dave, where did You get the (velcro) battery cover? And is that a stock Nissan oil cap that was somehow chromed (like a plastic 78-79 grille)?

4. Does the "skeleton" guy in the orange 210 keep You from getting tickets in car pool lanes?!?

5. Is this an annual event?

Answers:

1. The bridge we were under was a little 2 laner, Datsunfish's shot is on the Tacoma Narrows bridge (think Galloping Gertie)

2. The blue 521 has belonged to the same guy for years, he goes to Canby as well. I didn't catch his name, he's origionally from Guam though...same guy? I'm sure someone knows his name :)

3. I'll leave that one to Dave.

4. hahahahah That's what I was thinkin :D

5. Yep, i think we only missed one year since it's inception at Bleaches house...

Pac, those are Z wheels I believe, definitley stock nissan alloys.

I want to thank Bleach again for setting this up. Great location, perfect weather and lot's of cool Datto's. :cool:

What happend w/ the wagon? Kool pics Steve..i like the look of Paula's 521 now ! & does anybodu know what kind of rims are on the yellow 510?

DSCN0089.jpg

& yes Dave [1 low 620 has all the bling :D

Yep

Those are off a 78 Z car. I bot them from a guy here in Gig Harbor for $120.

I really like them. I like them so much I bot 6 more!:D I sold 5 of them to my fellow Kitsap area Ratsuner Datsunfish. He will soon be sportin them on his 4-door dime:cool: That is of course when he can bring himself to cough up the $7 per lug nut thru Nissan:eek::blink::fu:

Thanks first off to Bleach for getting such an awsome spot to hang out and see and meet Ratsun people. 2nd thanks for all that took pictures I forgot my camera....3rd...Thanks to all that showed up and thanks to Mr.Klotz and his wife for making the 3 hr journey from Gresham, oregon. It was fun to hang and talk cars and just in general B.S.. Hopefully we can do it again next year and it will be bigger and better...

Steroid. I got that battery cover out of a Accesory catalog. I want to say JC Whitney...I think it was $15...Are you coming up to Canby, It was mentioned at the get together, but no one really new for sure...