Does Anyone Have This Book???

HOW TO MODIFY YOUR NISSAN & DATSUN OHC ENGINE. Honsowetz. sb 144pp 275ill. L-series mods for improved street & comp performance. Crank, pistons, cylinder heads, electrics, carburetion, exhaust and more. Includes parts interchange.

And...would be willing to scan a few pages?

Thanks

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW TO MODIFY YOUR NISSAN & DATSUN OHC ENGINE. Honsowetz. sb 144pp 275ill. L-series mods for improved street & comp performance. Crank, pistons, cylinder heads, electrics, carburetion, exhaust and more. Includes parts interchange.

Thanks

What do you need?

Thanks

The Bob Waar version of that is online, ya know. ;)

http://www.datsun510.com/modules.php?name=Online_Manuals&file=index-how_to_modify

see i joined the other site to read them too, its a pain in the ass and hurts my eyes even when I zoom in on them, Datsun4u, is there anyway you can scan the book and save it as a pdf file?

Tried....still looks the same. I just spent 45min DL all of those pics and then tried to touch them up..no luck.

I hope Datsun4u can scan them in PDF......if not, try jpeg image, not bitmap or gif. Seems to be a clearer image. I am going to scan in my Weber tuning guide and see if that is the trick.

Thanks!!:D

We can always count on your two cents!!:lol::lol: We will spend it wisely...LOL

wow your cheap! if it hurts your eyes maybe you should let it hurt your pocket book? Just go buy it so you can have the whole book......:blink:
wow your cheap! if it hurts your eyes maybe you should let it hurt your pocket book? Just go buy it so you can have the whole book......:blink:

:D:D:D:D

Yeah buy the damn thing................................ and then scan it for us!!!!!!:lol::lol:

I have that book but sure wouldn't scan the whole dang thing for anyone....maybe a page........or maybe if you wipe my ass I will scan 2:lol:

and you might as well take my info with that grain of salt like everyone else...... :)

I have that book but sure wouldn't scan the whole dang thing for anyone....maybe a page........or maybe if you wipe my ass I will scan 2:lol:

and you might as well take my info with that grain of salt like everyone else...... :)

This place wouldn't be the same without you!! :D I appreciate your sense of humor. :lol:

Guest DatsuNoob

I got that one a while back, just make sure to cross ref any engine specs you get from that book to verify they're correct. Some say they're slightly misleading. Decent book though, lots of good pictures, and I know how much we all like pictures :D