Front and Back Windshield seal

Sierra

Anyone knows of a place (in the USA) where I can buy the seal/rubber of both front and back windshields for my B210 sedan?

I tried the Nissan dealer and they only carry the front one.

I saw that there are a couple of sellers on ebay that carry the seal, but they are in Thailand and the shipping is ridiculous.

Any leads?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look at my rear windshield in the photo below you will see it is using a flat rubber mount. I had a shop do it in the modern style (hard mounted to body). You would use something like Power Primerless Urethane to hold the rubber in. Works fine, I have not had any issues with it, and I do like the flat rubber look better.

Hit up and auto glass shop and ask them about rubber, I am sure a Glass Shop could figure it out.

CarWindows004.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck on getting anything from Nissan with a Datsun that old. Trust me, I've tried and it's always more than not, a complete waste of time. If they can get the front, then get it and source the rear from Ebay. Your going to pay more but odds are they are the only ones that have a part that fits. Believe me when I say this, everyone on here feels your pain and knows what your going through but finding that right part and fixing your car just make the victory that much sweeter, am I wrong?

I have bought a lot of Datsun parts from the Nissan dealer even for older car (B110). Such as new glovebox, new door chrome trim, new strut inserts. And it's also true that a lot of parts are No Longer Available. And also true that when one dealer so "no", another dealer will sometimes say "yes".

Yes, complete waste of time with many Nissan dealer's part departments. Find the most helpful dealer around. Or call Younker Nissan (425-251-8103), their part person Wendy is Datsun knowledgable and will look them up and not just say "no" like some others.

• Like 1

Hi Doug (aka: angliat) I do have the part(s) number. After trying three different nissan dealers here in SD. And got different answers about the availability and the time they will need to get it to me. I decided to get them from Thailand via ebay. I was quite surprise of the time it took to get here (10 days) and the product of the seals is very good. Thanks everyone for all your feedback. I will post pics as soon as I can.