Techno Toy tension control rods - (possibly) off to Australia

Had my eye on a set of these for a while:

https://technotoytuning.com/nissan/510/tension-control-rods-datsun-510

With our dollar so good at the moment, and the lack of any decent product here in Australia, i'm about to buy a set and get them shipped here.

Before I do though, would appreciate advice on if there are any other American shops doing similar or better (although these look to be pretty damm good).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Jason

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We made the FutoFab TC rods a little different than the T3 units. We use a ball/socket on the chassis end with a dust boot, The LCA end has a clevis to allow for the change in angle between the LCA and TC rod when you change caster. The threads are RH & LH so rotating the sleeve extends or shortens the rod length. This is a change from our earlier design.

T3 had sold tons of their adjustable TC rods, we just took a slightly different design approach and addressed the LCA/TC rod angle change that happens during adjustment.

Here is a link to our TC Rods.

http://www.futofab.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=40:datsun-adjustable-tc-rods&catid=22:datsun-510-suspension&Itemid=22

• 8 months later...
Ratwagon 1600 it's been awhile since your post.  Did you purchase? If so how did they work out for you.  Thanks
Futo Fab puts out quality stuff and Dave is a great guy to deal with. Dont hesitate to pick these up. 

Admittedly I've been bloody slack ordering these i.e I haven't (yet) :(

Still plan to get a set hopefully soon. Unfortunately things like children's school fees and dental bills have severely depleted my play money.

Thankfully our dollar is still keeping parity with the USD.