My new 720 daily driver

DREWSDIME

Finally got it lowered. Hitting bump stops in the front already, need to cut them or get some smaller ones. Needs moar lower in the front. Also put on bra I've had for a while. Hopefully tomorrow I can get the front dialed in and install front air dam I have B) I will get some better pics tomorrow.

006-33_zpsddd63d26.jpg

007-30_zpsc4013468.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Conversion kit? You just need the quick release and the Grant adapter to mount on your column. It does not stick out any farther than the stock wheel.

Well installation kit is what I meant. I keep seeing this black, silver and bronze looking ordeal when I look for adapters. I don't know if that's for the horn or what. I've never changed a steering wheel before so I'm not all that knowledgeable on it.

Well, I was reading and the quick release can't be used with the billet adapters so, I need the standard kit. I got it figured out.

OK let me know if you need any help. The one other thing you might need, I cant remember if my truck had it when I removed the stock steering wheel. When you remove stock wheel on the steering column shaft there needs to be a beveled 2pc metal ring held together by tiny metal loop. stock wheel you should only need 23mm socket to remove