My new 720 daily driver

DREWSDIME

No I will not sell the mesh rims B) I have had them before I had the truck. I believe they are 1a brackets, not sure I bought rack used and it does not have the high rise spacers I have some and it looks stupid with rack so high. Yes one wheel is painted bronze it had bad chrome peeling so I painted it bronze to see how it would look. Once I get it lowered I will mess around with the wheels, I also am going to put 4x4 flares and see how that looks. Also its a Dino wheel not a Grant, just have the Grant quick release

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing back the topic from the last page.... my '84 KC has a doubled walled bed with the hooks out side the bed..... rarity? 

The paint on that thing is clean btw! And can i has your roof rack? :D 

• 4 weeks later...

Been  a while since I posted an update. Have not done much, still needs to be lowered badly! I installed Grant quick release, MR2 seats, painted high beams yellow. I have some mesh wheels I will use once I lower.

001_zps836cdd18.jpg

002_zps81b8c2ea.jpg

009_zps7d7de97d.jpg

010_zps0f8f4748.jpg

006_zpsa008bc3f.jpg

005_zps5b325893.jpg

007_zpsbaafd8ee.jpg

008_zps72ff3600.jpg

011_zps38063154.jpg

Gonna prob sell the MR2 seats in my 720 they are in good condition, I have some Z32 seats I want to use. Thought Id offer them to someone with a 720 since they fit pretty good and you can see what they look like installed. Looking to get $150 for the pair

Don't really want to ship seats, its a pain to ship large items. I just shipped a fender through fed ex and I had to repackage twice because they would not accept it, and I ship a lot of parts. I have no idea how to ship them , I guess if I got big enough boxes (but where?)then I would have to package just to get a shipping price (not gonna be cheap prob more than seats cost).

I don't understand why moar lowering these trucks and bolting bizarre wheel/tire combos on them seems to be the default choice.  Yours is such an outstanding example of what they looked like when they rolled off the dock that I think there's value in the notion of leaving it alone. 

Well if that was true I should have had no problem selling it the few times I put it up for sale, I actually think I would have sold it if it was lowered. The truck looks cleaner than it is, at one point it was wrecked in the front, but I have put alot of work into it and keep it clean

That truck got punched in the grille??  Wow, you've done a good job.

You make a good point.  Me, I'm 56.  My perfect "for sale" 720 would be stock or nearly so, garaged, and driven conservatively.  And owned by a retired Nissan mechanic, yeah, that'd be perfect. 

That wasn't my list when I was 18.

Well Im 36 and still love lowered cars. I bought the truck and the front end damage had already been fixed, still has a clean title. The front looks to have been hit pretty good on the passenger side, the headlight bucket area is not straight and not sure if the bumper is bent or one of the brackets.