Do you know where to find the owner?

Kinda looks like the love tub/booz-ster haha

I like it! !!!

Does it run?

title?

Tires?

Brakes?

miles?

Need better pics and more info to make a determination. Owner may want $100 or $3000 ... just dont know.

the front is in good shape from what i remember, hood looks unbolted and grill isnt on it i think it may be in the trunk, i have no idea if it runs, or the miles, im sure tires are fucked, and brakes probly are too. the tags last say 1982 so its been sitting a long time

It's going to take a TON of work and money to get that back on the road. Pay less than $500, if you really want it, that's what trashed, non runners go for up here in WA. Roadster parts are hard to come by.

Not that uncommon out that way, I'd say about 2k to get it back into daily driver status. thats redoing wiring and a bunch of stuff though

Not that uncommon out that way, I'd say about 2k to get it back into daily driver status. thats redoing wiring and a bunch of stuff though

Yes, even here those are pretty uncommon and the price of every single part that car is missing will cost you a fortune.. if you had a buyer i might buy,, if you dont...... don`t walk away..run

And FYI it`s called a Quonset hut

Yes, even here those are pretty uncommon and the price of every single part that car is missing will cost you a fortune.. if you had a buyer i might buy,, if you dont...... don`t walk away..run

And FYI it`s called a Quonset hut

Most of the shops that sell new and used roadster parts are out that way, I wouldnt say the parts are a fortune but I'm assuming the balljoints are shot on it and worst case with my pricing. ;) Trust me, I shelled out the cost of bringing one back to daily driver status part wise and 2k will do it. I'd say around 4-5k if you want it back to factory, compared to the 510 thats not cheap but considering other cars of the same vintage its about average. Shipping was the biggest cost on my end, especially the bulky items.

Roadsters aren't for those who want to make a quick buck, you have to honestly love one to do a restore job on one cause you will loose money due to the fact its a Datsun and isn't as popular as the Z cars or 510's.

There is a guy always putting up Roadster wanted ads on the PDX and Seattle CL. It is McBoulivard or something like that from Ebay. He is cutting them up as fast as he can buy them. Fucker!