SPLATSUN Shirts

Finally got a chance to knock these out. We moved our entire facility from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando and the past year has been hard, but it's all been well worth it.

splatsun.jpg

splatsuntees.jpg

These shirts were printed on Hanes tagless tee's. The weight is about 6oz. so it's not a thin cheap-y shirt.

The actual printing of the shirt was done in: Waterbase on the whites and Discharge on the blacks.

In other words the color is impregnated into the garment (like a Cloroine reaction), not just printed on top. NOT an iron on. 100% Silkscreened.

The reason I did it this way is for that "soft hand" when feeling the print on the shirt. After the 1st wash the print will basically feel as if it's not even there.

Quantities are low right now since I didn't have time to make a big run. I'll basically handle it all through a first come first serve, PM basis.

QUANTITIES UPDATED AS PAYMENTS RECEIVED.

I have left:

BLACK: Medium-3, Large-0, X-Large 4

WHITE: Medium-5, Large-5, X-Large-5

Price is $15 plus $5 shipping. Add $3 per additional shirt. All proceeds will go to the "Help SPEN fix his floor pans" fund :D

Also this is our new site, if ya wanna check for credentials:

www.bnbscreenprinting.com

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like one but I'll have to wait until ya do some 2X's Gotta cover the big belly...But I liked the one with the stripes. Let us know when you do another run...

Cool. I'll pick one up in a few days when I get a chance.

I'm not totally feeling the arrow on the N, that's just because my own hand style is better though, lol. Still digging the graff style Datsun logo non the less!

please reply to my when you have some i havent got a replied :frantics: thanks

Hey! I replied back to your PM, not sure why you haven't recived it. Here is what I wrote though.

Hey!

What would your size be?

Shipping will be about $5 so total will be $20 shipped.

My paypal address is: hisflipsunshine40@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Let me know!.

Add $3 to shipping for additional shirts or if you buy a one shirt you get the second for $3?

Add $3 shipping for each additional shirt.

In other words if you buy 1 shirt its $5 for shipping. If you buy 2 shirts its $5 for the first one and $3 for the second. If you buy 3 it's $5 for the first, $3 for the second and $3 for the third.....and so on

BUMP!

Ps: Administrators, please let me know if I can do anything for you guys. I feel bad being able to sell these shirts on this forum for free. I can offer some free graphic work + Discounts on printing Ratsun t-shirts.

I should probably point this out, because of the brand of the shirt used, they run a little short. So since I'm fairly tall it drops 2-3" from my waist. But the shirt is comfortable aside from that. I'm just used to shirts being a little longer. Lolz.

But I rock the shit out of it anyways. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.