Canby Caravan from Spokane, WA, no Boner's Fairy. :( Good luck in Maine Bill!

HRH

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah 11 or so sounds good.

Hell lets make it 9!!! :w00t: None of us can sleep anyways :rofl: ....jk

I was just thinkin a lil earlier this year cuz we got at least 2 different rigs, maybe 3, in our convoy. Gotta leave time for clutch/jizz rag issues. Just a nice easy stroll up the gorge. Stop take some Datto oics and roll inyto canbY like 6 or so like last year.

You guys should meet us at loydd center right off I 5 Saturday morning and we can all cruze the last 20 miles together in a huge pack :thumbup:

We could.....but......we would have to leave canby, go meet you guys and then go back to canBy.

Sounds like a totally awesome idear!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: .

I'm down

Matt, Mrs. Wildman and I will be at your place before 8 Friday morning ready to roll out by 8. I don't care about speed or route this year. The ka sits at 2550@65 and cruises like a dream right about 85 with the 3.50 gear. I get 28mpg no matter wtf speed I drive and since I have the hardbody tank now I have the 16 gallon capacity! The suck ass part is I had to make a couple weird angles hooking up filler necks from 620 to hb so filling up the truck is helllllla slow, you can't set the pump and leave it. I know it will be a fight in oregon trying to get fuel......

Okay, sounds good. I only had one guy insist on pumping my gas in Oregon. That was along the Columbia river. The rest of the time, I just hopped out and started pumping, no one said shit. Wish I got 28, I'm hoping to hit the magic 23 on the way down this time. We shall see!

Okay, sounds good. I only had one guy insist on pumping my ass in Oregon. That was along the Columbia river. The rest of the time, I just hopped out and started pumping, no one said shit. Wish I got 28, I'm hoping to hit the magic 23 on the way down this time. We shall see!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh

I wish! Cross my fingers I may sell the Sentra today and have Canby monies! Plus new front tires before I leave, and a cam for the truck when I come back!