Datsun parts assorted...and more parts/pics and a non datsun truck sale

L16....out of 521..100.00 obo

a5fcb08e.jpg

l20 out of a 77 620.....will find out head ...200.00

6119464f.jpg

l 20 from a wagon ....skibs friend supplied this motor a while back i cleaned it prepared it for battle with powder coated parts and a high temp silver powder on exhaust manifold.....have a su manifold to go with it or standard one too...350.00

3ba1e07f.jpg

3485557e.jpg

4sp trannys... two both work great ...40.00ea

4922ccf8.jpg

95b1ffd0.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

found more shit.,...

roof rack for goon....100.00 bar adjust front to back...

fa0d2119.jpg

bf5c6fbd.jpg

had a pic of it on the goon somewhere i will look...

generic racing style seats....genuine pleather ...make offer of money .. i am tired of moving , tripping and generally planning my life around these seats in my shop...

5d0ef08a.jpg

drums off a 510 i pay u 5 dollars..

0afcac5b.jpg

things i have yet to photograph...

couple stock datsun alt...15 ea...

two sets of 510 brakes and full front stuts with coils ....basically a full assembled strut ready for a car....50/per pair..

280 zx calipers .....30.00

oh and open to trade... THINGS I AM LOOKING FOR>>>>

-drivers/pass side fender 510 nice no rust or fixes, i already have one of those..

-nice hood..

- lower stainless under grille( preferably not curled, as i have one of those too...)

-15/16 inch wheels (+10 or under )...((i am a wheel whore and open to looking at most wheels...))

- legal counsel...

-dog leg 5 sp...or any 5 sp tranny 29 inches or less..( well if thats not a opened question i dont know what is...)

-spook front spoiler....dont care the condition... i have a idea for my roof rack...

-radio bezel...dash part ...

- tach....

-wagon tails no cracks ..

Id love to take the wagon L20 off your hands, but times arent right. I already texted you pictures of the wheels you should pick up; they will look fantastic! Then you can rub them in Laecons face that yours are nicer.

Ok Nate sorry I should say both heads are smog..... One is a w58 but I think the other one different I will look ..... Looks like I will need to bring this parts managerie to work.... God what will we do with all the space at Hans shop..... I know drag my jet boat over there so I can stuff my bbf in It

these are for sale, chevy rallys 15 x8 fresh stock gm flat silver powdercoat... color can be changed for a negotiated minimal fee...were on my 71 blazer but they came off a mid 80's 250.00

110851b6.jpg

these are NOT FOR SALE but eye candy,n the advans we are doing go on a s2000 with a 2jz turbo....the dpe's are for a gentleman up north and i believe go on a late model audi... colors will be different in both wheels...

772c6e60.jpg

• Like 1

not for sale...lol

Even if they were they are to spendy for my wallet. I know how much those go for. they are some of my favorite wheels. seen some guys mount dog dishes on them they look really cool. kudos.

huh what are u refering to the rallys aer two rich for your blood ...for the record i just sold a set of titans that were powdercoated a custom color for 400 and i sat on them for a long time....so if e are tossing things out there...theres no market for a wheel so readily available...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.