OEM Roadster bullet mirrors

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Got an original pair. I'm selling them for what I paid, $25 for both which I think's pretty fair. Chrome is kinda pitted, but they're solid still. A little satin or flat black paint and they'd work out pretty good.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Cant find the USB cable for my camera, but I'll get a couple pictures up when I do. Sorry guys. All I can say is, they need a good scuffing with a scotchbrite pad, and some paint, they're about 40 years old.

Guest DatsuNoob

Alright guys, found that usb cable, here's the pics of those mirrors. One has a small hard water mark about the size of a water drop on the glass but it might clean off? I dont know, but at $12.50 a mirror it's a fair price either way.

mirror.jpg

mirror2.jpg

I also have a rear bumper. I think it may be from an old toyota truck made to fit a 620. I've seen a few that looked very similar to this one. This particular bumper is raised on the ends to protect the corners of the tailight housings. It's a VERY stout bumper, if anyone's interested, if not, it's probably damn near worth it's weight in scrap or good salvageable steel for various projects. $25

100_0343.jpg

Guest DatsuNoob

No base plates, sorry this was how I purchased them. Wouldn't be hard to make a couple out of a piece of dollar store tupperware :D, you just gotta apply some Ratsun ingenuity! I'm not in a rush to sell these, if someone wants them, great, if not, no big deal, I'll probably hand them over to my buddy who does powdercoating and see what he can do with them.

Guest DatsuNoob

I just want to be up front with potential buyers that these are by no means "real beauties" (chrome's pretty much done), they are however original stocks, and with a little scuffing and some paint or powdercoat, they'd be nice. Ang's glass by my work quoted me $10 for new glass for the pair, so they could be restored for not much money.

I just want to be up front with potential buyers that these are by no means "real beauties" (chrome's pretty much done), they are however original stocks...

Don't think any Roadster ever came with those from the factory... ;)

websocalroc.jpg

Those you have are Talbot mirrors. A very common upgrade. Looks great on a Roadster.

Guest DatsuNoob

Ok my mistake. Dude I bought them from said they were factory. Said he was parting out his 40 yr old Roadster and these were the mirrors on it. Personally I dont know a whole lot about the roadsters (more into trucks), but that's

good to know.

Guest DatsuNoob

Either way you got hooked up, I didn't bother to hassle you about shipping charge$ either. I'm sure they'll look good on that bug, dude behind the counter at the post office said they should arrive on Monday.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.