round clips for badging

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

atleast you care about putting some clips back on. Most people just take a big ol screw to em. :rolleyes:

My current truck project has screws though one badge but the other had all the pins still intact and they STILL PUT SCREWS IN IT!!

I'd be happy to know what you find out if anything. I have some badges with most of the pins intact. It'd be nice to put them back on with out glue or SCREWS :fu:

It used to be that you could go into any Kragen etc. store and find a section with miscelaneous fasteners including the ones you are looking for. They were in drawers, but then "magically" converted into prepackaged plastic bags and the number of fasteners dwindled. If you have an independent NAPA or other store in your area give them a try. Those push thru barrel fasteners for fender and trunk lid model designators and trim pieces are the neatest way to go. If you repaint you can carefully remove the trim and later reapply it. Glue and double sticky tape are too semipermanent.