Lights and Fogs for the 610?

ehime

So guys I just got all my lights together and wanted some opinions, I'm not sure if

the colors are a little gaudy/iffy so I thought I'd ask "the masses" what they think,

First up are a set of Koito ambers for headlights, the highs would probably be clears,

and my fogs are a set of IKI 2005 (circa 70's?) anyway here's some pics, they fogs

are kinda yellow, the highs are clear, and the heads are amber. What do you guys

think?

2012-05-20+20.23.25.jpg

2012-05-20+20.24.13.jpg2012-05-20+20.25.38.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, amber lows seems silly. Are you sure they are even low beams and not just fog lights? Using fog lights as head lights is wrong, blinding to others, and well they dont offer much down road vision. Also at least here in Oregon, it is technically illegal to have your fogs on anywhere you cant have your highbeams on as well.

those are for the inners they only have 2 prongs why run them on the outside they wouldnt be bright enough and just wouldnt look right in my opinion

Bonvo is right - two prongs mean inners only...unless you rewire and relay for them to become outers.

You will lose the functionality of the low/high combination if you run them on the outsides.