Disk brakes

dastunboy61o

It's been awhile snice I logged on The site

Get getting to my point I looked over most of tagged topic of what many people used to convert drum to disk.... Looking for commonly used set up being I'm from south Dakota any tips I'd great appreciate it :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There isnt that much to it. Get Beebani's brackets, Nissan hardbody calipers and pads, and one of a variety of rotors (Nissan pathfinder's being one of a few). For specific years, the various threads are pretty detailed on what you have to select from. You will also need the soft brake line that connects the caliper to the hardline. Not sure what make/model you need it off of.

You could also go with 300zx brakes, but you will be paying considerably more. Unless your brakes are under some serious load or need some heavy duty brakes, you will be just fine with the D21 hardbody brakes.

I won't be putting any loads on the truck at all most to have better breaking is all then this drum all the way around which I spent some money already on front now that along with the master cylinder I'm waiting for which I have weds .... I'm the only 620 in south Dakota that will be running around