I cant get away from it!

I guess its deep inside me now:blink: It even comes out in my work:eek:

I have a spot in a Garden Art fair this Sat. in Southworth and I made this for the show. Hope it will sell:D

SunBench001.jpg[/img]

SunBench003.jpg[/img]

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I have been doing carpentry for many years now. Since 85 I think:blink:

It used to be just a job, but now its more of a hobby/passion. I have been so busy workin on my Dattos tho I have neglected my wood:eek:

I like the roughcut wood, especially for a garden/out door [green house] piece.

It would be something my grandma would like alot if she weren't blind.

It would be cool to extend the back and make more of a hutch and use finish wood. and get a nice dark stain on everything but the rising sun. and then use a light redish stain on the sun for more of a indoor piece

i like it alot.

Yeah I have been doing carpentry for many years now. Since 85 I think:blink:

It used to be just a job, but now its more of a hobby/passion. I have been so busy workin on my Dattos tho I have neglected my wood:eek:

Very cool indeed. And I hear you on how Dattos overtake other pasions. I was big into customizing 60's japanese guitars, and even built my own robot head guitar. Loved working with the wood! Bought a nice router, scroll saw, and band saw. Hell yeah I was gonna make guitars... Alas I havent produced any sawdust since the day my datsun showed up!

Thanks guys. It will be 4-sale @ the garden-fair along with other planters and projects I have made. The best part about most of this stuff is it is made of recycled material!:D I used to work for AllCity fence Co. in Seattlle and we would tear down old dilapadated fences and even tho the posts were rotten and sometimes the framing the boards would be good. I have been collecting for years.

So, if you have an old falling down fence let me know. I mite be interested in the wood.:D

I have some wood here at the house you might like.

I dont like to toot my own horn but I have nice wood.

let me know

I find more on a regular basis

Where is your house? What kind of wood do you have?