Free Ratsun Pin (with every Grill Badge purchase)

Buy a Ratsun Grill Badge (plenty in stock) get a Ratsun pin FREE (a $4.50 value).

Offer good thru May 31, 2012

Price:

Grill Badges (3" OD) - $39/ea + S&H

Additional Pins (1" OD) - $4.50/ea + S&H

Shipping and handling is $5 in US or $12 to CAN for up to 4 grill badges and/or up to 8 pins.

Payment by PayPal to Dave@FutoFab.com (and PLEASE include your mailing address to help expidite shipping.)

No PayPal account or if you want to make sure the payment amount is correct, we can send a Merchant Invoice, just forward your e-mail address to Dave@FutoFab.com with your order information (how much of what). We also will need your mailing address to send the order.

Pictures of Grill badge and Pin.

Ratsun_Grill_Badge_and_Hat_Pin.JPG

• Like 1
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I only the have the badge in the colors shown.

To get different colors, it is a 40 piece minimum order in one set of colors.

So if someone (meaning not me) wants to put together a group buy of 40 same color combination badges I'd be glad to pull it together. If I am paid up front for the order I could also offer a discount.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job, Dave. Those look amazing. Nice detail. Tasteful.

I sent the green. Again these are totally bitchen!

The badges are great Dave, Thanks!

I did need to add a lager washer due to the B210 grill spacing being relatively large.

Thanks Guys! Very much appreciated!

alwaysshocking,

They are going out on Tuesday, you should see them on Thursday/Friday.

Dguy210,

The washer size was kind of a compromise. They were the largest I could get for the stud size. They work on a 510 grill, but I can see how on a B210, a larger one would be better.

damn it forgot to send paypal

Well get on the stick Boy!

5.5 hours left (one of the benefits of the Eastcoast car styling time delay, we are always behind!)

:poke:

We'll cover you Buddy, just send the cash out.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

ahahahah!! we can try next year!

yea i only put tickets in the raffle bins with these badges in them, than i seen you in the corral towards the end of the show, noticed you had the badges, ran back to the rat camp, grabbed some cash and you were gone!!!

i will get one within the weekend most likely thats when i get paid!

• 8 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.