FS. 1972 510 wagon L18 4speed. $2700 Bremerton, WA

For sale 72 510 goon. Clean title. Solid car, good running L18 with a ported A87 head with a u20 cam and a 4 speed. Matchbox dizzy, newer 32/36 weber. Body is fairly clean, radiator core support is tweeked and there is rust at the floor by the hatch but everywhere else is clean including floors. Lowered and has a vented front disc upgrade (280zx I think, but I need to look closer to be sure). Appliance mesh rims. I planned on keeping this car longer and clean it up more before selling it but I would rather work on my 4 door and all my car money is tied up in this wagon right now. $2700 Obo or will consider part trades for 510 stuff, rims, a welder, or 510 projects or? I'm on my phone so I can't post pics but here is a link to the build thread, lots of pics there:

http://community.rat...132#entry672132

EDIT: here is some more pics

photo-27.jpgphoto-31.jpg015.jpg016.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

these are the rusty spots, looks like the hatch leaked for a long time, the rest of the floors are clean and still have all the factory sound deadening. front fenders are rusty too but I will include clean ones if I don't get too beat up on the price. photo-35.jpgphoto-36.jpg

It is almost a daily the only thing holding it back is a parasitic draw in the horn circuit that I have not had time to track down yet, so if it sits a few days the battery drains. The PO daily drove it, he just unplugged the battery every night. Other than that I would daily this thing. I know the motor is tight because it was in my white car before I swapped in the LZ.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.