anyone want a project??

:blink: probably not. i found this on the side of the road and found me some bumperettes for my 320. im gonna pull the tranny too and a couple other little things. the person said i could have it for free and haul it away if i wanted it or i could give her $25 and take whatever i wanted off of it.

P1020072.jpg

P1020071.jpg

P1020070.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure on fitment on a 520. i didnt pay attention to the bed floor too much. the passenger side looked real straight but the driver side had a little wave to it. im going back thursday to pull some parts off of it and ill get some better pics. the bed would be free on it because she just wants the truck gone and thats one big part gone.

sounds goood, pic's would be great. If they are het same or close, all I really need is the floor but will come and get it all for het price. Where ""abouts"" is it located.

Did you haul it off? Looks like some running gear stuff could be saved. Reade. Now there are two nl's in Tri-Cities.:)

i dont have room to haul it off to. the tranny still looked like decent shape and possibly the rearend but the rearend was rusted pretty bad on the outside and im pretty sure that part was on fire too. i didnt make it up there last week to pull parts but hopefully this week.

actually that'd make 3. and ive heard about a couple more but havent seen them yet.

P1020004.jpg

My ideas????????

You could cut the top and build the 1st 320 roadster pickup that might ever have been built. Or................. You 320 owners could build a matching trailer to pull behind Your 320. As complete as it is, I could envision a few ideas. SAVE EVERYTHING!!!!!