'74 260z drift build (Z is for zig zag)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Pulled apart my carbs and found out the rear float was getting stuck causing the bowl to not fill, so now I've got the missing problem fixed. It's still sputtering a bit but I still have timing and carbs to adjust now and it was cold when I tested it so it could just be that too.

As for the brakes, I spent 2 hours with a hand pump vacuum bleeder and they still don't work right. I doubt I'm going to try again unless I get access to a pneumatic vacuum bleeder.

And I still need a radiator.

Sold it. My grandparent told me if I didn't sell one of my cars that I was getting kicked out. Even still shes trying to make me get rid of my motorcycle. I will have another datto later when I can afford it, but right now I need to focus on my life and building my career.

$1800. Pretty fair price for the work and parts put into it. It ran and drove and I even delivered it to the guy and had one last fun cruise. Its in good hands now so I'm happy about that. A shop and hopefully an rb.