Mods Delete

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty of interest in parts all pm's and emails replied too, i'm down to deal and work on price just don't lowball me like i'm new at this stuff and don't know what the stuff is worth. more than willing to meet half way on prices.

The pit is sick? Man..I don't have cash but id trade a bumper for the wheels....

If I sell a bumper ill swing by and get the wheels if they are still available.

Yeah dude he hurt his hip joint, i took him to the vet to get meds this morning but i gotta go back next week to get him x-rayed and then i'll really know what's up.

yeah i just need a bumper not done up cause i'm gonna chop the mid section to house part of the oil cooler. but all that is on hold until i can figure out if i got fork over the cash or he'll be on some kind of meds for awhile.

if you would ship the front end rebuild stuff i will get them! even add a little for the extra work and to help out! what would shipping be to 80104? i need everything but balljoints but if you dont wanna split it up i will get it all!

if you would ship the front end rebuild stuff i will get them! even add a little for the extra work and to help out! what would shipping be to 80104? i need everything but balljoints but if you dont wanna split it up i will get it all!

you have PM.

The guy from WA that got your SSR's, did he drive or did you ship? I'm eyeing your weds like a hooker eyes a pile of blow....

Shipped, it'll make it cheaper w/ no tires to tell you the truth.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.