my 1st 620

the carshop

hello everyone so I'm kinda new to datsun community in general didn't wanna post here til i actually had some pics to share..... that being said here they are. had fender mirrors but took them off to polish and just got them back today also u get to check out fiberglass kick panels i just finished up the other night. give me some input....direction... thx all. side note i do custom car audio/fiberglass tint.. if anyone in los angeles area if anyone ever needs anything

IMAG0028-1.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice truck, welcome to Ratsun!

i'm pretty sure that blue on by the air cleaner is suppost to go to the evaperative canister.

+1 (I just removed the smog stuff off my 74)

Are you thinking of keeping it at stock ride height, lowering it or going with a lift kit?

The reason I ask - each direction seems to generate different suggestions for your project.

hello everyone so I'm kinda new to datsun community in general didn't wanna post here til i actually had some pics to share..... that being said here they are.

*Attention All New Ratsun Newbie's*.

This is how, and when, you start a thread. A++++ to the carshop.

Nice looking 620 by the way

Larry

thx guys, ya while look thru i seen some responses on the "no pic" threads lol not so nice... thx i was actually thinking of making more kick panels for all you guys but don't know what to price them at thats y i haven't opened my mouth about it..... like i just did lol i even made them so that you can put back the tray. i just put mine back in ill be posting pics soon. on the kick panels if theres enough interest ill start main them for u guys i put 5 1/4'' and 4" in each but can put anything you would like and wrap in any color or material. mine are blk suede

• 2 weeks later...