vw vr6 aluminum radiator..... sell or trade

i had the 4 cyl radiator, and traded it for the vr6.... but now i do not have room for it with my intercooler... would love to trade it for another 4cyl vw (rabbit,golf,gti) one.. or i can sell the vr6 one for $40 picks upon request.....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i really dont know much about what fits in a 521......... if anyone has used a rabbit one, this should work, for me it doesnt...... my intercooler piping runs right where an inline coolant filler would go..... :( ask around about the 521, sorry i cant help on that info i have never owned one

Is this the same radiator I tried to buy from you a while back? I had money back then. lol

Does it need any work before it can be put to use other than making it fit in my dime?

How much to ship to 97352?

The VW rabbits has a filler cap thing but make sure you buy the cap w/ the nipple for a reservoir hook up, otherwise you will run into issues. The VR6's don't have a filler neck but you can add one on the top water line pretty simple upgrage. Make sure that the rad sits higher than the thermo stat hose line.

correct..... this one has more cooling capacity, but i can t add a filler neck do to my intercooler piping being in the way..... so i need to sell or trade it so i can get another rabbit one instead off a jetta one

• 2 weeks later...

bonvo, this one is a tad wider, maybe 1/2 inch in total, but he core is bigger than the 4 so its kewls better, would fit well with your l20, since its not boosted like my ka24e is

i need one for a 4 cyl with filler built in.....but swap may be hard since you are in washington, but post some pics none the less

bonvo, the radiators are basically the same.... the vr6 has a wider core, the end tanks are smaller, so you get more air flowing through

yes, that is what i need.... i had one, and sold it before i did my turbo swap but i wonder what it would cost for us to swap lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.