73 510 value?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks clean, but it will be a hard sell to most people without the title, (not me, but most people) so that's some legwork on your end to get papers for it, the autotragic trans is another mark against it. I say $500, only cause it looks rust free and straight. Maybe a few hundo more if you REALLY want a new project.

Nice find Rory! Hard to abuse an automatic car, only normal wear. Autos tend to last longer and remain if fair shape. I say this is a plus in an old 510. Sure, you probably want to put a 5 speed in it and other goodies but it's nice to have a clean pallet to work on. I would definitely get it for $500 even if not running. Less (or if it runs) would be a super plus. Make no mistake this could very well turn out to be a project car.

What's the plate say? When was it last on the road?

Thanks Guy's, it was a runner 1.5 years ago, last reg in 2007. The wiring is a mess and with some work i could get a title for it. I have always wanted a 510 and it does seem like good start. I am totally cleaning Hood River out of clean old Datsuns :thumbup:

no idea. wtf is with the padlock on the back and that grille?

obviously not a real 73 as only 2doors were made in 73... But cool car man, i got $ hook it up :D

Actually no 510s were built in '73. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I should have gotten a pic of the vin plate.. I know it has an L16 210 head. The owner also said he had a bunch of parts in different "barns" around his 60 acre orchard and that he would gather them up, i said i would differently be interested in buying what he had. i did pass a 720 cab just sitting there alone on the way to the 510. We had to pass through a stream to get there so i will have to wait until that dries up before anything can happen. Today was a good Datsun day.