Mislabled 79 620

I was in the Rancho Cordova Pick n Pull today and saw there is a 79 620 King Cab that has been misidentified as a 76. It has an L20B that's been rebuilt with a W53 head. It also has the 5 speed, the diff and even a tach. The distributor is gone. Hope someone can get em.

• Like 1
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the Rancho Cordova Pick n Pull today and saw there is a 79 620 King Cab that has been misidentified as a 76. It has an L20B that's been rebuilt with a W53 head. It also has the 5 speed, the diff and even a tach. The distributor is gone. Hope someone can get em.

What side is the radio aerial on?

Went to pick and pull today to check out this truck, it was an original a/c truck. Had thce rare bezel and some salvageable parts till done fucking moron ripped the tach out. To whoever destroyed the super cool bezel, you're an asshole and I hope your carrier bearing goes out and causes you to replace it.

Went to pick and pull today to check out this truck, it was an original a/c truck. Had thce rare bezel and some salvageable parts till done fucking moron ripped the tach out. To whoever destroyed the super cool bezel, you're an asshole and I hope your carrier bearing goes out and causes you to replace it.

why not hope their car decides to throw a rod......

right into their face

I'm sure we've all done it, broke the bezel. I know I've done it. Forget to unscrew the lighter or something. But this really was a shame. Obviously he just pried the tach out then broke the gauge cluster too shit. On top of the fact that it was a a/c bezel with the vents where the radio usually goes (got those unfamiliar). I've only really seen two, one mangled for a stereo and one complete. The reason I want his carrier bearing to go out is because it's annoying. I also want his kids to get lupis. on a side note it has a beige center glovebox. I thought was interesting. Little broken but complete.

Oh one good fender good doors bed pretty dented. Switches still there for the most part. Dash cracked too shit... Beige steering column salvageable but yeah. Complete engine compartment (kinda) grill and lights. I'm moving and want the parts saved by someone that needs them.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.