East side Portland Sunday meets

Rustina 510

So now that I have moved to east Portland, ive had h5wagin put a ratsun card on my car, I see datsuns everywhere!!!!

Let's do a east Portland weekly or monthly meet to get in touch with one another, hang out, have a beer and a burger somewhere.

I'm thinking Sunday's around 6 or 7 pm. The question is where do we all agree to meet at?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally more Eastside car meets. I'm going to have to pick and choose. The wife won't let me hit all of them! It used to be you had to go out to the westside to see any decent group of cars.

I now hit up the Portland Cars and Coffee meet at Starbucks @ Cascade Station early Saturday Morning and it has a mix of older and newer rides, but more modern imports. Every month there is a drift car meet at PIR for free now as well. I'm all for more east-side car meet options.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

There are a couple of events going on now. Cars and coffee at cascade station, in front of best buy all kinds of cars meet every Saturday morning from 8-11am, always some datsuns. Then the third Sunday every month at Stark street Pizza is the blue lake crew, all datsuns meet up. Come on out.