4 vintage datsuns for sale - 1-65 & 3-67's

1. 1967 520 truck in good condition, has a NAPA rebuilt motor in it. Needs a little bit of work to finish.

2. 1967 411 sedan, has rust in the rockers. It also was running recently and would not take much to get it driving again.

3. 1967 411 Wagon. A great project that was running when parked but has not been started in at least 5 years. Has a broken side window, but I do have new glass for it that just needs to be cut.

I would like to sell these as a package deal if possible and I would be willing to sell for less if you take all. I do have titles for all vehicles. Package price is $1250. Pictures are available and I will work on getting some posted on the site

????'s lonnibob@hotmail.com

Just an update on the Datsuns. I still have all three of the 67's and to be very clear on this, I will update this post if one sells. If they are on this post I still have them.

Prices are as follows:

$300 for 411 sedan - available

$350 for 411 wagon - Looks to be sold.

$600 for 520 truck - SOLD!

I will not budge on these prices nor will I go out of my way to sell them. I have a guy who will show up at my door and haul them off for the prices listed. So I have have very little incentive for anything you might want to offer that isn't on Par with the prices listed. I would just rather have them restored instead of having them crushed.

If you have serious questions about purchasing one or all of these you can call/text me at 208-866-2112 or via email listed.

IMAG0043.jpg

IMAG0042.jpgIMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0067.jpgDatsun004.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg

Datsun001.jpg

Datsun002.jpg

Datsun003.jpg

Datsun005.jpg

Datsun019.jpg

Datsun018.jpg

Datsun017.jpg

Datsun015.jpg

Datsun014.jpg

Datsun013.jpg

Datsun012.jpg

Datsun011.jpg

Datsun010.jpg

Datsun009.jpg

Datsun008.jpg

Datsun007.jpg

Datsun006.jpg

Edited by Lonnibob
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to give up my dibs. Wifey started pulling out divorce papers when I tried to convince her we'd buy the lot, which would be the only feasible way for me to get what I want for the price I want. Someone save these Datsuns. That 320, with some polish and in good running condition is probably worth the asking price for the lot. Not that I've seen a lot, but it has to be one of the cleanest "survivors" out there.

Holy crap.... I'm not the most knowledgeable Datsun guy here, but I know my stuff, and the 320 ALONE is worth that much.

Someone needs to jump on this deal NOW!

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good god someone PLEASE buy the 320 and stop my sufffering!! I am utterly shocked it hasn't sold. :hyper:

well to console you just remind yourself "it is not an NL320, it is not an NL320, it is not and NL320"

Personally I'd be more interested in the goon, too bad you ain't in Bonners Ferry which would almost make it feasible for me.

The 520 is not drivable in its current condition as the remanufactured NAPA motor has been put in the engine bay but very little has been reconnected. I have had the truck for almost 4 years and have not tried starting it but was assurred from the previous owner that it was a new remanufactured NAPA motor. All of the glass in the truck is in good condition and there is no rust cancer in the truck.

The 1965 L320 has been sold! Thanks for everyones interest in it and for passing it along to friends.

Since I am now down to just the three 67's if someone is interested in a package deal, I will let the three of them go for $1500. I can get $1100 from the scrap yard so just keep that in mind. Thanks again everyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.