stock bench seat cover pictures?

reese

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

None of those look stock. AFAIK all bench seat 620s were all vinyl, no cloth anywhere. The only 620s with cloth on the seats were deluxe kingcabs with plaid buckets (and cloth door panels in the same pattern). I've SEEN the stock vinyl pattern, but I have nothing intact enough to show what it looks like. Just shreds. The pattern was similar all years, but '73 ones didn't have the indentation.

the black seat is from a 74 620 and has a basket weave design, looks original but not 100% if is.

P1010037.jpg

P1010038.jpg

P1010039.jpg

i got this blue seat from a 75 but looks differant, not the basket weave stye.

P1010024.jpg

hope this help you out,

Nope, neither of those are original either. In fact the top picture at the beginning (the blue one) is the closest I've seen.

The original pattern was pretty complex. It's the same pattern as the original bucket vinyl, or really close, that was used on everything except the Z in the 70s. Maybe I have some shredded ones around... have to look under the cover on my '75, maybe it still has part of the original left. I know I threw 2 away, but both were significantly shredded. I may still have the ones out of my '78 and '79.

Thanks for all the pics, none are original though. The top picture is from that low mile 620 that sold on Ebay recently, it is original. It is the same as the one under the "second cover" on my 620. I think I can get the info from the pic/cover I have but if anyone has a bigger or better picture post it please.