Engine sounds nice!!!! Magnaflow exhaust New head

73DATSON

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres something wrong with my tach???? It's stays on 0 then moves when I give gas,,,, since installing the new U67 port&polish adjusable cam gear set 3deg ahead,cam 282 new lifters springs 3 angle valve job. Didn't install the flattops!!!!! I return them for the stocks L20B. But I did order a new flywheel and 240mmclutch kit from A 280z. Seats are from acura intergra center console from s500 mercedes. Not finish

Motor sounds GREAT. Little noisey on the valaves but that might be just the type of cam. I would do .006 intake .008 cold.

Why the 240mm cltuch kit? from a 280Z?

240mm are usually truck flywheels or a 280z 2=2 if I remeber right,and weigh a TON. Shit you might go even slower to rev that up.UNless you paying 350$ for a aluminum one.

You should really go thru US first before just buying stuff.

If you got a 200mm Flywheel a Roadster P/P would be good enough.

if 225mm a Stagge 1 Daiken would be good enough but need a 620 T/O bearing and sleeve(collar).

a 240 mm I dont know what the fuck you need. Most places dont sell the T/O bearing colloar.

Too stiff a clutch is not fun to drive all the time and kills slave cylinders.

OH on the tach there might be a wire/switch in back that says for 4 6 or eight cylinders .

also make sure the Tach is hooked up per the instructions. where to tape off the 12volts or the trigger. But looking at the vid seems its adjusted wrong

You know what's crazy is that it was working great before I swap the head? And what do u think about the driveshaft?12lb

You know what's crazy is that it was working great before I swap the head?

this would have been good to know before the question! I dont know unless soemthing burned up inside. smell it.

I have never used a Tach in my 510s so to me its more Bling, I can tell when I reach vlave float.

as for the drive shaft? most people just run the stock drive shaft and seems to work Ok. there are light already and people use them for the SR /KA conversion.