Elephant oil cap!!!!

WTFBBQ! I been waitin for years! What a rip off!!! :frantics:

Just kidding man  :console:  I'll gladly wait for my caps. Thanks for providing these again. Now if only futofab would make some more of the original emblems so I can get one more for my B210...

Anyway, keep up the great work man.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.

All of you guys that sent me money via pay pal I'm shipping your caps today. I had planned to send them on Friday but I got side tracked and failed to send them. I know "WHAT A LOSER".  I don't want to be that guy that takes your money and then never sends your stuff.

I was not worried at all myself, I am sure that they would get out eventually, and I do understand that this is something you do on the side when you have time, if there were only 48 hrs in a day, I might actually get everything I need done myself, thankyou for making some red ones this run.  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

So wanted to say that we got them a while ago but i bought them for my son , and he is still rotating them back and forth on engine deciding which one he wants more so no pictures yet.. I think we need to machine another hole in back of cover so he can run both..

Datrods Elephant caps = :wub:

• Like 1

Mine were waiting on me when I got home on Tuesday after a week away and they are both BEAUTIFUL! Super happy I was able to score an ultra-limited-edition Red cap!

Also, glad this post came up again to remind me to post feedback. datrod didn't have any under the new system, so be sure to leave some. you can link this thread, too.