Project LS 521

pugz

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow looks good now i want to drop a LS2 in my truck.

The LSx is going to be a tight fit in that truck widthwise, it is wider than a gen 1 SBC. You should be able to keep a flat hood with the low profile intake manifold. Should be a sweet ride, good luck with it!!!

IM REALLY NEEDING A GOOD CONDITION GRILLE SURROUND IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I COULD GET ONE.  AND ALSO THE DOOR BELT MOULDINGS.

ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND SOME TYPE OF REPLACEMENT VENT WINDOW MOULDING?  IF NOT I MIGHTJUST CREATE A 1 PIECE WINDOW SETUP FOR IT.  I REALLY LIKE THE VENT WINDOWS THOUGH SO ID LIKE TO JUST KEEP THEM AND RESTORE THEM TO NEW

• 2 weeks later...
IM REALLY NEEDING A GOOD CONDITION GRILLE SURROUND IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I COULD GET ONE.  AND ALSO THE DOOR BELT MOULDINGS.

ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND SOME TYPE OF REPLACEMENT VENT WINDOW MOULDING?  IF NOT I MIGHTJUST CREATE A 1 PIECE WINDOW SETUP FOR IT.  I REALLY LIKE THE VENT WINDOWS THOUGH SO ID LIKE TO JUST KEEP THEM AND RESTORE THEM TO NEW

Bigtex there is a grill and headlight surround's for sale on ebay right now,starting bid is .99 cents and no reserve.Hope this helps

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well, alot has happened to this, and now its forsale.  im at a point to where i want to buy a house. so this has gotta go.  drivetrain is getting sold this weekend.  and the rest of the truck is now up for grabs for someone to finish.  check the classifieds on here for more details.

ITS NOT ABOUT SHOWING OFF MY MONEY .  IVE SPENT 30K ON THIS DATSUN AND BEEN FUCKED OVE BY SHOPS.  IM NOT GONNA PAY FOR THINGS TWICE.  IM SELLING THIS TRUCK TO GET OUT OF DEBT AND START SAVING TO BUY A HOUSE.  HOWS THAT FOR SHOWING OFF MY MONEY.  I SAY FUCK YOU TO JOE COOL CUZ HES RAN HIS MOUTH TOO MUCH TO ME.  THATS WHY HES BANNED FROM MY SITE. I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS ABOUT ME SELLING IT.  ITS MY PERSONAL CHOICE TO DO IT.  SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO CUT OUR LOSSES AND MOVE ON IN LIFE.  I SPENT EVERY EXTRA DOLLAR I HAD LAST YEAR ON THIS TRUCK. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE 8 MONTHS AGO, BUT SINCE SOME PEOPLE CANT HOLD UP TO THEIR DEADLINES , ITS NOT. I WAS SUPPOSED TO ENJOY IT THIS YEAR AND SHOW IT ALL YEAR, WHILE SAVING TO BUY A HOUSE.  SINCE THATS NOT THE CASE, I CANT SAVE FOR A HOUSE AND PAY TO FINISH THE TRUCK.  SO I DECISION HAD TO BE MADE..  END OF STORY.  I DONT HAVE TO SELL IT.  AND IF I DONT ILL WORK ON IT NEXT YEAR AFTER I BUY A HOUSE AND HAVE SOME ROOM TO FINISH IT MYSELF.

Who cares what you spent, who cares if he says what he spent? If pugz gets another project I'd like to see him come back. Not give him shit so he don't.... 

I agree!  Sorry it didn't work out, but I've enjoyed watching and learning from this project.  This was an awesome build!  I don't imagine he had much money for beer and cigs or time to sit in front of a video game......or come on ratsun just to give someone else crap.   I don't have that kind of time or money, so I love getting a chance to watch someone that does!!!!

Good luck pugz!  Hope to see you here again sometime.

• Like 1