1971 510 2dr Coupe roller for sale $650- Milwaukee, Wi

Hey guys I have a 71' shell/roller I picked up as a project, and it never quite got off the ground. Car is missing the interior, motor and transmission. It has 280zx front struts and discs/calipers on it.

Rust wise it needs floor pans, but the rockers/frame rails are solid. No spare tire well rust either. The car has flares that appear to be molded into the body early in the cars life, and the front fenders are included but just aren't bolted to the car.

I'm asking $650 or offer for the shell as this is what I have in it. If you're interested shoot me an email at: jjkosmatka@gmail.com or give me a call at 414 614 2621.

Thanks!

IMG_5280.jpg

IMG_5278.jpg

IMG_5269-1.jpg

IMG_5270.jpg

More pictures here:

http://s214.photobuc...256/9kaero/510/

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I brought this car back from Colorado about 10 years ago. My brother ended up selling it to the current owner. The previous owner that I bought it from put a L20B with dual Webers in it and he had issues getting the Webers dialed in. I stripped the car out to make it into a racer, but never finished it. Not a bad shell.

I brought this car back from Colorado about 10 years ago. My brother ended up selling it to the current owner. The previous owner that I bought it from put a L20B with dual Webers in it and he had issues getting the Webers dialed in. I stripped the car out to make it into a racer, but never finished it. Not a bad shell.

You must be Jeff's brother? Hopefully the car will eventually become the race car it was destined to be!

Also I have the clear title in hand ready to go.

If anyone would like more detailed pictures of anything just let me know.

-John

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.