35" tires

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31x10.5 will fit barely, with rubbing on turns. A body lift and suspension lift would sure help. The 720 has IFS so there are limits to how high you can go.The good news is you have an '82 so you have the H-190 4.375 differential but this is intended for a 28" tire. Going to 33s will kill performance on or off road.

I want them bad... Lettme talk to my girlfriend... See what she says.

Always better to beg for forgiveness, then ask permission. They never stay mad for long, and you get what you wanted.

I am scouring for axles and another transfer case too... Going to SAS it and run dual transfer cases. Then 35's shouldn't be an issue

the rims were what I was interested in too. I got ones that I don't like right now. Looking for that type of rim, the rock crawler type.

I run 31's now with no city problems. Doesn't like anything but a flat highway though... We just take the car if it's gonna be highway driving anyways. I need more off road performance.

currently running 3" body lift, torsion bars re indexed, and upper ball joint spacers. Im sure I could clear 35's.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.