610 moulding clips

Bart's 510

Hi guys!

I started working on my 610 yesterday.It is the car that I purchased from Ratsun member.Car came from Nevada so there is no rust at all but interior is shot.

I am wondering if anybody figure out where to get chrome trim clipses.I would like to take all of them off to repaint the car and most likely they would brake during disassembly.Any info is much apreciated!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonvo try at a body shop. My clips that hold the front and rear windshield trim on all broke off on removal. When the guy doing the work put them back on he sourced something from a Camaro. Not saying they are the same only that those guys have a lot of knowledge about trim fasteners.

I need those for door and trim around rear quarter window.I want to do it right so rivets are no go for me:)

Look at the picture.

DSC00467.jpg

Looking at this pic? You want to repaint the car? That car looks great! Buy a POS and repaint it. I'll trade mine, have some rust and repaint, that body looks cheery, it would be a sin to repaint just to change the color. Do you want to sell?

i know what your talking about im telling you the clips are nla you need to get creative

That's not entirely accurate...Trust me.

the only guy who ever got his ass banned from ratsun [Guest_jaimesix_*] has a bunch of those clips & he knows where to get them

maybe we could un-ban him if he's generous? ;)

Because I told him where to get them...

BTW - Bart's 510 - Check your PMs...