Regergitate some info for me?

ofg

Trying to get information regarding standard specs for a 1976 datsun 710 wagon. Such as,, what engine,, (L18?) What trans 4 spd,, 5 spd, 3 spd auto? Were they a loaded model, for example many come with air conditioner? power windows available? Disc brakes,, or drums,, or both?

I am looking to buy 1, but its in a junk yard a hundred miles away,, and I havent had a chance to go look in person.

Thanks!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was not a 'loaded' model. The Datsun 610 was the higher spec model of the time. However air conditioning was an option, so a few have it. No power windows. No power steering, didn't need it. Power brakes: Yes. Disc brakes: all Datsun cars of the 1970s had disc brakes. The 710 wagon was virtually the same as the 610 wagon, only the trim and body panels differed.

It was not a 'loaded' model. The Datsun 610 was the higher spec model of the time. However air conditioning was an option, so a few have it. No power windows. No power steering, didn't need it. Power brakes: Yes. Disc brakes: all Datsun cars of the 1970s had disc brakes. The 710 wagon was virtually the same as the 610 wagon, only the trim and body panels differed.

Front disc that is.

Engine: L20B

Trans: 4-speed manual or 3-speed automatic

Air Conditioning: Optional

Power Windows/Locks/Steering: Not offered

Brakes: Front Disc/Rear drum, Vacuum assist

Datsun had 3 RWD passenger car offerings in the US for the 1976 model year, in addition to 2 sports cars (200SX and 280Z), the Front-wheel drive F10, and the 620 pickup.

Low end was the B210. Middle was the 710. Top was the 610. The difference between the 610 and 710 was very small, and in the Wagons even less so (the sedans/coupes had a significant difference in rear suspension).

not entirly true no 710 sold in the states came with irs and to the op power windows? you have got to be kidding no datsun ever came with power windows

i know all datsuns were nade by nissan but they were badged as datsuns intil the very tail end of the 70s then they had badges that read datsun by nissan then a few years later just nissan my point is that no car that was simply labeled datsun had power windows