Indeys Silly Honda

I removed the tint from my car because I got pulled over for. It helped that I didn't put it on in the first place, nor did I like it. So it came off!

Then christmas time came around.

ARC Brushed Titanium Shift Knob (same as in my s30)

12-25-08003.jpg

Mugen Pedals

12-25-08005.jpg

and Cusco towhooks!

12-25-08006.jpg

:cool:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's another one of those slow days at work..

That being the case it's story time.

Leaving my old work one day, I had to run to the bank and cash my check (unless I didn't want to get paid which was shitty) I was driving down the street, and some woman decided to make a left turn infront of me. Which did not give me enough time to stop. Naturally that being the case I hit her, her front passenger side wheel was completely pushed in and the car didn't move much. We got out and started exchanging information, I took down her insurance info and asked for her drivers license. She handed me a CA state ID...not a license to drive a vehicle. Naturally I wrote the number down anyways because well...it lead to her. Then as soon as her "sister" showed up, she suddenly forgot how to speak english and I had to talk to the supposed sister. <_<

Fortunately for me I could drive the del Sol home, so I started to do so, after I had given my insurance agent all the information. By the time I was nearly home however, my agent called me back to let me know that she was not insured, and of course not a valid driver. I was naturally pleased by this information..

By the time I got home the woman had her "sister" call me and say "we just want to take care of ours and you take care of yours" to which I told them no. So here's the end result of that day.

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

SO wait did this happen recently? cause from the sound of the story was it happened a while back but i notice ur wheels are white and u have the tow hook. so this happen today?

this happened....maybe 3 years ago? I didn't want to just post a thread for the car and overwhelm it with a million pictures to where it is today, so I gradually update it with stuff :lol:

ooooo i caught u being sneaky..

Yep pretty much :cool:

Crunchizzle my nizzle

Snoop+Dogg+christmas+.+I+found+this+pic+rather+amusing_7ce706_3105482.jpg

So, I sent the car off to my friends body shop and work got started. The radiator support already had some issues and it was a little bent now...so I had it replaced.

2-5-0907.jpg

2-5-0906.jpg

2-5-0905.jpg

2-5-0904.jpg

2-5-0903.jpg

2-5-0902.jpg

lookin good bro. i'm jelly. i wish i had a new hood and fender and some non usdm bumpers for my b210.

Thanks man! New parts are really helpful haha.

Looks sweet, man!! I use to have a '95. Fun little car!

Very nice, got any pictures of it?

Benen Industries Radiator Stay....and my dogs nose.

12-25-09001.jpg

Installed! which unfortunately made me notice a coolant leak I had.

12-25-09002.jpg

So naturally I needed to fix this..

So I picked this pile of stuff up.

1-8-10001.jpg

Mugen Gen 3. Oil Cap, Samco Radiator Hoses, Spoon Radiator Cap, and an Antenna Block Off Plate.

which all went on the car!

1-8-10004.jpg

1-8-10003.jpg

1-8-10002.jpg

Fixed.

Anything I find broken is unfortunate to me :P

So I rolled the car out and took some pictures of it

1-13-10007.jpg

1-13-10005.jpg

1-13-10004.jpg

1-13-10003.jpg

1-13-10002.jpg

1-13-10001.jpg

After I replaced the radiator hoses I noticed there was still coolant on the floor of my garage, and I noticed the bottom of my OEM radiator had coolant sitting at the base. Oh well time to replace that too then! Which I didn't mind as my OEM fan shroud had been broken from the previous owner, so it was time for a new fan as well!

P1010009-1.jpg

Once I installed the radiator, I realized that there was an issue, it sat too low. This was due to the lack of OEM rubber radiator grommets, so I had to order those..

P1010021-1.jpg

OEM on the right, random rubber piece that was there on the left.

P1010023-1.jpg

Much better.

P1010024-1.jpg

I then found a good deal on some JDM Foglamps, and my friend (now gf) was kind enough to help me get them since I was broke at the time! So I picked those up as well. smile.gif

P1010025.jpg

And had my friend set about cutting huge non reversible holes in my bumper. ohmy.gif

2-20-10.jpg