Indeys Silly Honda

I know what you mean, I have had my Legacy GT for about 5 years and I still just have a drop in K&N like you. Actually part of why I dont have one is because N/A Subaru's sounds funny with one! haha

Nice haha, the car would sound just fine with an intake, it's just as said not a priority, maybe later on when I do some more work, but now? eh haha, the stock intake looks and works just fine.

Some more pictures...

Almost put back together..

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Aaaand we come to the "this is the current state" post! (Finally right?)

I got a JDM Front Foglamp Switch from a friend (these things are hard to come by and when you do they're typically pretty spendy) and I installed it in the console.

IMAG0742.jpg

IMAG0744.jpg

Random day at work.

IMAG0875.jpg

At the top of Glendora Mountain Road.

IMAG0876.jpg

That's all for now! This car has really taken a back seat to the Z, and the Z has taken a backseat to the lack of money I currently have! Regardless Eibach 12' is this weekend (6/10/12) and I'll be there. So detailing this weekend must occur!

• 3 weeks later...

something thats in issue in my frind's 87 crx, not sure about del sol's, but my friend crx is the shifter is incredibly short, my arm barely reaches the thing and I've got long arms, but I suppose it has a lot to do with our seat install , and how far away is it from shifter itself.

• 3 weeks later...

So, things have changed drastically for this car! 2 days before the Eibach meet, I ran my front lip into the ground and split it in 2 pieces, and really I've just been sort of over it lately. So I took it all apart and now I'm selling it off piece by piece!

The Z gets money now :)

what a change, to bad, I was starting to like it.

Haha yes it is quite a change, but it's alright, the Z needs the money anyways, and it will be amazing once I've had some time with it. Though I do appreciate the compliments on the sol :)

• 5 weeks later...