DATSUN NIPPON CAR SHOW & SWAPMEET MARCH18th, 2012

1200sunny

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up everyone.

I'm new here but been going to EgleRock for every event.

My bro and I will be there for sure my dime isn't finnished yet but we will be driving our project there. It's not pretty but look out for it. It's a 71 510wagon dark blue and we just finnished the rotary 13b swap and IRS from a 2door on coilovers all around.

IMG_0609.JPGIMG_0567.JPGIMG_0568.JPGIMG_0600.JPG

I have a set of NOS left and right but they are $300

O--kay. Even if this was a price for the rear lenses AND the front turn signals, Im not lookin to stock my museum or enter them in a talent contest, LOL!

Im looking for something to run on my street truck (daily driver ) thanks.

By the way- are those lenses GOLD plated?????

I mean- if someone is gonna be a payin 3 Benjies for lenses----they have more dollars than sense.

• Like 1

hey guys i will be there with new rear wilwood e brake setups for trucks, 510 and z cars also i will have the a arms combos for 510 and z cars and the bump steer spacer and other parts for datsun cars

if you need any parts e-mail me at krecs1@hotmail.com or call or text me at 951 214-9555

see you there

O--kay. Even if this was a price for the rear lenses AND the front turn signals, Im not lookin to stock my museum or enter them in a talent contest, LOL!

Im looking for something to run on my street truck (daily driver ) thanks.

By the way- are those lenses GOLD plated?????

I mean- if someone is gonna be a payin 3 Benjies for lenses----they have more dollars than sense.

Shoot, bro, just go down to your local Nissan dealership and pick up a set! Pick me up some NOS 521 marker lights while you're there, oh, and some wing window weatherstrip! Supply...demand...sound familiar? Besides, prices even on new vehicle light assembly replacement parts aren't exactly cheap. Now throw in the rarity and age of our Datsuns and you expect NOS pieces to be $19.99? Just sayin...gotta pay to play if you want new parts, and I understand you may not need/want new, but don't bash the guy that has them and is willing to sell them just because you don't want to pay it.
  • Like 1

Shoot, bro, just go down to your local Nissan dealership and pick up a set! Pick me up some NOS 521 marker lights while you're there, oh, and some wing window weatherstrip! Supply...demand...sound familiar? Besides, prices even on new vehicle light assembly replacement parts aren't exactly cheap. Now throw in the rarity and age of our Datsuns and you expect NOS pieces to be $19.99? Just sayin...gotta pay to play if you want new parts, and I understand you may not need/want new, but don't bash the guy that has them and is willing to sell them just because you don't want to pay it.

I'm not bashin the guy at all. All I'm sayin is I don't care how rare a nos set of lenses is--3 bills is not realistic, Not in this current economic enviroment. I have been sellin vintage auto parts (American) for a long time and I've had some rare stuff and I know all about supply and demand. Iv'e bought some mostly complete 620's in the last year for that or less.Granted they were roaches, but thats where the market is. And , He may find a buyer,but that $300.00 price tag just floored me.

• Like 1

we love LA and Jose haha

Parts anyone

1200 coupe

300z 86

280zx

240 260 280z

81 210

some 510 parts but not many

call 916 729 7203 Thanks Randy

Got any ZX Driver side fenders? I need a good rust free ,non bondo or dented fender for the wife's car.

Ill have a big box of KA24e shit.

intake (and everything on it), injectors, fuel rail, PS pump, AC pump, dizzy

good flywheel, good clutch, good pressure plate, ect, ect.

itl be sold as a hole box of stuff to get it gone, dont need it all and not parting it out.