wtb x10

Looking to buy one of the following.

510. 4dr or wagon.

610 or 710 2dr

210 hatch or later sedan/hatch

Maybe a 411

Not to interested in trucks, as I need a car but we shall see / let me know what you have.

Looking for something complete and driving. Pm me what you have with some pictures and a price.

Have cash money.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for a beat to shit ride ride.

Whats a ride ride?! That must be some crazy Oregonian thing... Since you cant pump your own gas you have to make up for it in ride ride's.

JK Good luck on the hunt and hopefully Fernando gets off his lazy ass and emails you about his wagon.

There is this one...http://portland.crai...2851062427.html

I talked to him, and he said he just gave it a paint job so the front and rear glass is out, same with almost every other part. He has mostly everything besides the front left side marker, one headlight grill surround,and carpet. He said he has a new headliner for it and he was just waiting to put in all the glass first. Also the rear seat has been stripped of the vinyl and needs to be recovered. He said it runs and drives but needs carb work and said he wasn't really sure if it is a carb or bad gas. He also said he did a bondo job to the dash pad...so who knows how that turned out. Its a manual, he did't tell me if it was a 4 or 5 speed. Also needs a trunk seal.

He is located South of Salem. He said he can tow...

Here is some Oics he sent me...

tn.jpg

tn3.jpg

tn2.jpg

tn1.jpg

is my car too expensive? :D

I did some checking around. And even with the offer I made I think its priced a bit high for what it is and what it would take to become what I want. Add the cost of tires, title and plates, body work, current suspension etc... if the price was right I might jump on it. I did some asking around before and received the same feedback I just gave.

I think its TOO Nice!!!!!!!! :lol: (for Izzo)

TROLOL :fu: :rofl:

dude don't ever message me about buying something and holding it for you. ratsun flake (new term). at least send me a message been waiting (not really) on your word for two weeks.

I would recommend taking this kind of stuff to PMs. There could always be a reason for your miscommunication.

• Like 1

dude don't ever message me about buying something and holding it for you. ratsun flake (new term). at least send me a message been waiting (not really) on your word for two weeks.

You said let you know by that Tuesday or you were going to put it up for sale. I didn't get ahold of you by Tuesday so thought you would either put it up for sale or start body work like you mentioned.

I did flake. Sorry man. I will never ask you to hold anything again. You're cool and good at what you do and didn't mean to cause any shit with you. So again. Sorry Phil.

• Like 1

I would recommend taking this kind of stuff to PMs. There could always be a reason for your miscommunication.

were not going to war lol. ive known this guy for a long time

You said let you know by that Tuesday or you were going to put it up for sale. I didn't get ahold of you by Tuesday so thought you would either put it up for sale or start body work like you mentioned.I did flake. Sorry man. I will never ask you to hold anything again. You're cool and good at what you do and didn't mean to cause any shit with you. So again. Sorry Phil.

no drama here man. just thought we were friends enough for you to tell me your thoughts

were not going to war lol. ive known this guy for a long time

no drama here man. just thought we were friends enough for you to tell me your thoughts

We are , I just screwed up. In my defense I've been going through some things here at home and have been a little f'd up in the head. Didn't really want to throw my thoughts out there and insult / offend you either. But should have been up front and got back to you by that Tuesday regardless.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.