Wekfest in San Francisco 2-19-12 (link)

Booger

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd say better than half the flashy shit there, in terms of respect and what not. sure we may not have tvs in our wheels, but we have personality in our cars, and function. :lol:

i'll take some pictures of the actual cool machines, not multimillion dollar hard parkers

Mines not show quality either so I'm going to this; There's going to be a "pre" meet this friday for this event. Couple of Datsun guys/gals would be there and going to caravan there so we can park all together. It should be a cool meet except for the jdm honda kids. Here's the link (i hope it works):

http://m.facebook.com/home.php?refid=8&_rdr#!/event.php?eid=256969107708054&ref=bookmark&__user=100000531461247

Mines not show quality either so I'm going to this; There's going to be a "pre" meet this friday for this event. Couple of Datsun guys/gals would be there and going to caravan there so we can park all together. It should be a cool meet except for the jdm honda kids. Here's the link (i hope it works):

http://m.facebook.co...100000531461247

that link didn't work for me...

what do i search on facebook?

http://m.facebook.co...100000531461247

I might be able to make it down that Friday.. Where are you guys meeting?

Alright so this is what I've put together: If you want to join the mini caravan to the in & out meet this friday so all the Datsuns and Datsun Enthusiast can park together.......

We are meeting up;

Where: AM PM Station 43500 Grimmer Boulevard, Fremont, CA 94538 (If it's full we'll park behind the station at the small shopping center)

Arriving time: 7-7:30 P.M Leaving time:7:45 P.M.

From there its just a small cruise over the freeway and were there, so far its 4 guys from the south bay. I hope to see and meet you guys there. :)

Gus-Gus, I probably wont be able to meet up with you guys, but save a spot for me at the In n Out, in case I will be able to make it out to the ampm I'll let you know

Alright I'll try my best to get an extra spot. See you there.

Alright so this is what I've put together: If you want to join the mini caravan so all the Datsuns and Datsun Enthusiast can park together.......

We are meeting up;

Where: AM PM Station 43500 Grimmer Boulevard, Fremont, CA 94538 (If it's full we'll park behind the station at the small shopping center)

Arriving time: 7-7:30 P.M Leaving time:7:45 P.M.

From there its just a small cruise over the freeway and were there, so far its 4 guys from the south bay. I hope to see and meet you guys there. :)

Jim and I will see you there!

im hoping i can go i snapped the temp. sensor trheads in my lower thermo. housing, waiting to get one hopefully someone has on on here and sees my thread in parts wanted!!

You mean you actually broke the lower thermostat housing? JB WELD IT!! Mine is JB-welded! Works fine for temp solution.