Wekfest in San Francisco 2-19-12 (link)

Booger

yea man so im ordering a new one but it wont be around until the 22nd, luckly i was able to file the lip inside of the housing down and there was still 3 1/2 ish solid threads and it sank right in so i threw some high-temp (red) on both sides of the threads and set it, im going to put it back on and do a short-long drive tonight to see if it still holds at normal operating temps!! wish me luck cause if it does im going to wekfest! with the group!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright so this is what I've put together: If you want to join the mini caravan to the in & out meet this friday so all the Datsuns and Datsun Enthusiast can park together.......

We are meeting up;

Where: AM PM Station 43500 Grimmer Boulevard, Fremont, CA 94538 (If it's full we'll park behind the station at the small shopping center)

Arriving time: 7-7:30 P.M Leaving time:7:45 P.M.

From there its just a small cruise over the freeway and were there, so far its 4 guys from the south bay. I hope to see and meet you guys there. :)

so i dont fully understand! this i want to meet you guys at the in-n-out meet, so meet at the am/pm at 730? than drive to in-n-out??

so i dont fully understand! this i want to meet you guys at the in-n-out meet, so meet at the am/pm at 730? than drive to in-n-out??

He was planning to have all ratsun guys meet at the am/pm, and roll into the in-n-out meet together so all out datsuns are parked together.

I am going to try to make it down there.

Nobody checked ratsun while we where there.

That was a cool meet, glad to meet a bunch of you guys.

Also thanks to whoever closed my hood when you guys left!

your very welcome!!!! wanted to stay and say "see ya nice to meet ya" but the fuzz were checking peeps with no front plates had to get outta there :D

Fuck this car show! The line was so long i just decided to leave .Not worth the wait at all. I called them and asked them if they Had a better way for the lines and they told me its not our falt if 25,000 people show up. It just gets worse every year yet they won't do anything about it.