Datsuns For Sale ?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A decent condition Datsun, on the East Coast, for $600?

cute-fart-funny-rainbow-unicorn-favim-com-47977.jpg

:lol:

A $600 running Datsun? Very unlikely to find a non runner shell in the PNW for that.

It's always best to spend the most to get the most in a car. Projects are expensive, parts hard to collect (and expensive) you need a place to work on them, time, tools and experience (also expensive) and this why projects fail or are never finished. If really hot for one, save up 4 to 5 times that amount, find a runner and fly out and drive it home.

• Like 1

On a more realistic note.

You will find one for that. You just have to know how to look! Backyard stalking is the best method.

See a datto, approach owner of property, chit chat... Who knows, may pay you to haul it off. And being a datto, it prob runs.

Between me and you, and everyone else who reads this thread, I paid 300$ for both of my 620's cool.gif

Yes in all fairness you may find one but I doubt you will find it in the paper or c/l. It will be a survivor sitting in grandma's garage for the last 15 years and found when she was put in a home. I would look for the A10 and the late B-210 and 210 . Automatic station wagons are the most likely to survive as they made the best family cars and are hard to abuse. Read auction lists, estate sales and auto auctions. Have at least a few thousand dollars, (even if you get it fr $700 you will need money to get it on the road) and a flat bed to get it home.

• Like 1

I love back road drives. I prefure to ride passenger cause im doing just this. hunting like a hawk in ppls yard from what i can see from the street.

Back on topic. I payed 800 for my 620 k/c. which i think is great since the k/c's are alot harder to find.

I love back road drives. I prefure to ride passenger cause im doing just this. hunting like a hawk in ppls yard from what i can see from the street.

Back on topic. I payed 800 for my 620 k/c. which i think is great since the k/c's are alot harder to find.

That's how you car shop!

ollz I still feel like a overpaid 300$ for my kc, running and driving, and parts truck. Damn scrap prices. Gone are the days of 50$ datsuns.

My '74 710 came to me, wasn't even looking. My 620 had been sitting for about a year and I was tired of it. A car would be nice I thought. Drove about 80 miles to see it. Fired right up. Drove down a while later with a battery and drove it home. Has 24K miles on it, been sitting since at least '02, the original muffler and exhaust system, nice interior, L18 very strong... got it to 90 on way home from Canby, original wipers not those POS plastic shit from Can Tire/WallMart, all lights work has the jack and little orange wheel chocks. I traded a 620 dash and an L24 matchbox dizzy for it. Not too bad. You could get maybe $100 at Canby for a blemish free 620 dash and maybe $50 for the L24matchbox dizzy. Last winter it went in and the body dings were fixed, leak around the front and rear windows welded up and nice paint job.

• 2 weeks later...

Any datsuns close to new jersey ?

that's in decent condition & running condition

Preferably automatic but willing to take stick

THROW ME ALL WHAT YOU HAVE !

I HAVE 600.00

With in reasonable distance from NJ

EMAIL ME : RTROCKET84@HOTMAIL.COM

Here skeez-nuts, here is your start:

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/2821827153.html

I don't think it's an automatic,, but it's probably got sticks growing through it. :P

Plus, Tulsa is really close to NJ, hell it's just off the turnpike.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.